about to finish the jp90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about to finish the jp90

hi guys soon im going to finish the jp90 and i was thinking about to start add every week 3 minits to the jelq and try to get to 40 minits for jelqs only should i do that? or should i start doing a length routine because according to the TGC theory i need to work on my tunicia

if i will do the length routine what exercise should i add?
    thank you for the answer and i can see some gains this is relly working!!

Have you gained at all in the 3 months? If so then keep doing what you're doing. If not maybe jelq slower and add 5 minutes or so to your jelqing, 40 minutes seems like a lot of jelqing, why not add some squeezes like 1 uli and after some weeks add more time to it or do 2 ulis.
    And for length double up the jp90 stretches and hold them for 1 minute or so, also you can add something like an a-stretch and see how that goes.

Comment

results?

Comment

to steve ok i will try add the A strech what do you think about the bundle strecth or something like that (dont know the full name )
        and maybe tunicia tugs or is it to soon? i relly need to work on my tunicia

to 2009vettez51 i started jp90 at april and then I measured not so good i used a Ruler but one week ago i measured with a Tape measure and i saw that i relly gained like 0.4 CM so i dont know if it the roller or the tape but im sure i gained but still my goal is to gain 5 CM

Comment

Bundled stretches and tunica tugs are better work girth more than length some say(even though they are stretches), but will give you both. So depends what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
            Bundled stretches and tunica tugs are better work girth more than length some say(even though they are stretches), but will give you both. So depends what you want.
            i read the TGC theory and according to it my tunicia is the limitation so what exercise should i add to my routine ?

Comment

Stretches, more/longer jp90 stretches, a-stretch, v-stretch, whatever you want to try out, all the exercises are at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                Stretches, more/longer jp90 stretches, a-stretch, v-stretch, whatever you want to try out, all the exercises are at the top of the page.
                thank you so much man !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X