- 06-16-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
I started at around 10 minutes stretching and 10 minutes jelqing and worked up in a linear fashion to about 20 minutes stretching and 20 minutes jelqing over the last 90 days. In the last couple weeks, I have also added a few minutes of flaccid bending.
In this time I have gained 0.5"x0.1", bringing me within 0.25" of my length goal but with 0.4" girth still to be had.
I suspect the route forward is taking some of my jelqing time and using it for some squeezes / ulis for the next 3 months.
Any suggestions whether squeezes or uli's are better? Where should I start and where should I plan to build to, depending on PI's of course? Should I replace jelqing altogether? It hasn't been particularly effective.
- 06-16-2012 #2
Admin of the Month Dec 2014
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- In your face
- Blog Entries
Are you sure it was 90 days? I think I counted 87 days. Okay I'll let you go on that one. How about decreasing some of your stretching time, keep the jelqs, and then do some ulli's instead of stretching. Jelqs are always great for everything.Valued Member of 6 years at the PEGym
Rum is for all the good vices!
Lord of the Wings 2014
- By Hopeful&dedicated in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:40 PM
- By ankser in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2012, 06:23 PM
- By EQKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:22 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:22 PM
- By surv376 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:17 PM