Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Size Decrease - Even with Proper/Healthy Exercising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Size Decrease - Even with Proper/Healthy Exercising?

So I've been doing my exercises for about two and a half weeks now. I started off on a two days on/one day off split, but then I switched it to one day on/one day off as per the Exercising your Penis e-book. I believe I measured my girth to be 5.1" when I started, but when I checked recently, it's 5.0" clean. However, I do not believe I overtrained at any point (always healthy body clues - stronger erections than before, no bruising/numbing, morning wood, slightly longer flaccid now).

Is it possible for a regression to occur before the actual gains start coming in?
    6/27/12
    BPEL - 6.0"
    EG - 5.0"

*After a long hiatus*

6/02/13
    BPEL - 6.9"
    EG - 5.2"

Could be just about anything. Measured a little tighter this time compared to the last, EQ was higher on first erection or a combination of both. Perhaps you didn't measure in exactly the same spot as the first time, and that first spot is girthier? Did you measure on a day off? Maybe do it on the first day of 2 days on, before the work out so it's as rested as can be. Measure several times in different areas along the length of your penis and use the biggest measurement. Do it each time you measure.

My best guess is that your EQ was just slightly lower on this measurement session.
    Starting stats
    April 3, 2012
    BPEL - 6"
    EG - 6"

Comment

Simple EQ quality can make a huge size difference even when doing accurate measurements. Two weeks is also a really really short period of time for PE to do much of anything. I wouldn't sweat it unless you are having pain or fewer or weaker erections. I do suggest you read up as much as possible as it is very easy to hurt yourself with this stuff. There is an injury section that I suggest everyone visit before they start.
      BPEL 5.9, BPFSL 6.25, EG 5.4, EQ9, LOT 8 2/12/2012
      BPEL 6.5, BPFSL 6.6, EG 5.6, EQ10 7/5/2012
      (switched to 70% stretches & tunica tugs as BPSFL 6.25 was =BPEL 6.25 for 90 days and it seems to be working!)
      BPEL 7.75 EG 6.25 Goal :D

Comment

I considered the EQ problem, but I don't think that's it ... It could very well be a well-rested vs a tired problem, though. I'll take the advice on the measuring in different areas of the penis + visiting the injury section (though I'm quite careful because I enjoy having a working penis, haha). Thanks for the help, both of you.
        6/27/12
        BPEL - 6.0"
        EG - 5.0"

*After a long hiatus*

6/02/13
        BPEL - 6.9"
        EG - 5.2"

Comment

You've only been at it for 2 and a 1/2 weeks and you're wondering why...... check back in in about 3 months man.
          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

My concern was about the size decrease, but in the overall essence of my question, you're right. I just wish my progress accelerated so I at least have some practical motivation. :\
            6/27/12
            BPEL - 6.0"
            EG - 5.0"

*After a long hiatus*

6/02/13
            BPEL - 6.9"
            EG - 5.2"

Comment

I have noticed at times that girth is larger at lower erection levels for some reason. Maybe because it's not being stretched out fully lengthwise. At 100% EQ, while visually impressive, can actually measure slightly less. Nothing to be concerned about, just a somewhat interesting phenomena. After 2 1/2 weeks you've very likely to have increased your EQ.

Comment

Yea it is possible. Believe me. BUT you have only been at it for 2 1/2 weeks you're probably fine.
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Working...
                X