- 06-19-2012 #11
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Jersey Shore
I wear an ADS (VacExtender Mod cylinder and sleeve) at night. Mostly to prevent turteling but also to allow the cells to repair in an extended state following an extender session.. I also do bed fowfers with the ADS on during the night. I have only been doing this for a month or two so I can't report any gains as a result. However, I wake up with a longer and fatter flaccid, a very pleasant experience even if it doesn't aid in growth.Valued Member of 7+years at the PEGym12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
Fat Pad = 1+/-
Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.
- 06-19-2012 #12
I wear my ADS while I sleep sometimes. Lately its seems thats all I have time for.
- 06-19-2012 #13
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Reunited with his dear wife Holly.
Healthy tissue starts to die in 20 minutes with restricted blood flow.
That's why routines such as hanging, pumping, clamping or anything that restricts proper blood flow, usually say no more than 20 minutes without restoring the normal flow of blood.
I've got a Tiger by the tail.
- By blink2000 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 12-08-2015, 07:51 PM
- By wifedominator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:51 PM
- By kenlee6 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2010, 09:13 PM
- By pe2damax in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:51 PM