Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stretch while you sleep theory, will it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch while you sleep theory, will it work?

Ok so I had an idea to kind of hang but without weights, this is what I did. I took 2 matresses and laid them next to each other with a 6-8 inch gap between them. Then I laid on them both but I let my junk dangle in the gap, I let gravity and the weight of my stuff do the work. I Wear briefs and keep my jewels from hanging I'm not trying to stretch those. Without doing anything I usually get almost half a hard on and I really can feel my penis getting heavy and pulling itself to the ground. Does anyone think this could have a positive effect? If it would work I could do this every night while I sleep. I'm just afraid to fall asleep like that in fear I might wake up in pain so I just do it for a little then roll over before bed. And maybe after a while of conditioning I could use some weights, what you guys think?

I`m rolling all night so it wouldn't work for me. If you are able to stay on the same position all night you can try.

Comment

I don't think it'll have any huge positive effects. No harm in trying though. Erections are healthy, and you're getting those.

It isn't recommended to be using weights for a whole night (6-8 hours) of sleep. No hanger uses that much time. You will need to wake up during the night to remove or adjust the hanger.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I think it'd more productive to be comfortable and have a good night's sleep

Comment

You may get some kind of results by doing this everyday, but I think you would need to have more of a force to really see any kind of results such as a weight or something stretching it beyond it's natural limits. I wouldn't recommend any kind of stretching or pulling on your penis while you sleep though, because you can not monitor it while you are sleeping and you could get injured doing so.

Ronnie
          Need a PE Coach?

Comment

I don't see how it would work any better than going without underwear in loose pants all day. I'm also trying to imagine some poor guy trying to sleep on a couple foot width of mattress somehow supported from falling over.

Comment

Wont do anything.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The ligaments and tissue need more forces to stretch them than our penis can offer on it's own.

Comment

I have used my extender at sleep time but I usually set a alarm for a couple hours later as it is not good to stretch or hang while asleep as you cannot monitor for signs of trouble and exit your stretch. When I do use my extender I am more laying on my back and focusing on my stretch and the alarm is just in case I do fall asleep but for the most part I have problems sleeping anyway so I try to take advantage of that with a safety net my alarm. Most of the time when I do take off my extender my dick is cold so it do take the time to massage back to where he is warm again. And I think that is due to the lack of blood flow for the temp drop so from that thought I don't think it is a good idea to fall asleep for hours while under a stretch, I would hate to wake up and find out I have done some serious damage to my dick.

Comment

NEVER use an extender in your sleep.

Comment

I wear an ADS (VacExtender Mod cylinder and sleeve) at night. Mostly to prevent turteling but also to allow the cells to repair in an extended state following an extender session.. I also do bed fowfers with the ADS on during the night. I have only been doing this for a month or two so I can't report any gains as a result. However, I wake up with a longer and fatter flaccid, a very pleasant experience even if it doesn't aid in growth.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I wear my ADS while I sleep sometimes. Lately its seems thats all I have time for.
                        My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                          NEVER use an extender in your sleep.
                          Any device, ring, weight or other device worn while sleeping could cause severe tissue damage.
                          Healthy tissue starts to die in 20 minutes with restricted blood flow.

That's why routines such as hanging, pumping, clamping or anything that restricts proper blood flow, usually say no more than 20 minutes without restoring the normal flow of blood.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                          X