Protein shake side effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein shake side effect?

been dealing with this problem for a couple years. After taking any sort of exercise supplement (pre workout, post workout) my dick will get smaller in length, balls will hang lower and have loose skin that covers up some of my shaft making my dick look even smaller. Only thing that seems to help is when I stop taking any exercise supplement for at least a month. Not sure what causes this, I've never heard of it before. PLEASE HELP.

What kind of supplements are you taking? Normally exercise causes turtling so that would be the most likely cause.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Any vaso constrictor can do this too. Caffeine is a big one, and most pre-workouts have a boat-load of caffeine in them
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Your implying that your flaccid gets smaller not your erect length correct? Cannot say I have ever had an issue with this, although my flaccid length does vary depending on certain situations.
        Start Feb 01 2011
        NBPEL 6 2/16"
        BPFSL ?
        MEG 5.6ish"
        BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
        NBPEL 7 3/8"
        BPFSL 8 1/8"
        MEG 6"
        BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

It's not your protein shakes bud. I take three a day and numerous other supplements. If you really think it does then just stop taking it.
          Start
          6.75ishBP
          5.12G

Now
          7.25BP
          5.31G

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
            Any vaso constrictor can do this too. Caffeine is a big one, and most pre-workouts have a boat-load of caffeine in them
            Agreed. I get the same affects from energy drinks too sometimes. Lasts a couple hours then the shrinkage is gone. They can have alot of caffeine in them also, 2-300mg+ which is about the same as drinking 2-3 cups of coffee all at once.

Comment

More and more people gotta start going clean. I haven't taken any supplements or protein shakes for the last 2-3 years(I've been training for 15 years) and I've never gained so much muscle and lost so much fat so fast. Dump the junk. God only knows what you're putting in your body and what it's doing to you. All that crap hasn't been tested long enough and it's not approved. Have faith and take a chance. Just eat real food before and after the gym. Trust me. You will be surprised. Real food is more effective than the man-made synthetic crap. And please don't argue with me... I've heard it all before... just do what YOU think is best.
              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
                Agreed. I get the same affects from energy drinks too sometimes. Lasts a couple hours then the shrinkage is gone. They can have alot of caffeine in them also, 2-300mg+ which is about the same as drinking 2-3 cups of coffee all at once.
                I agreed with u!!
                VI/08/2012
                NBPEL - 5" x EG - 5"
                BPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                  More and more people gotta start going clean. I haven't taken any supplements or protein shakes for the last 2-3 years(I've been training for 15 years) and I've never gained so much muscle and lost so much fat so fast. Dump the junk. God only knows what you're putting in your body and what it's doing to you. All that crap hasn't been tested long enough and it's not approved. Have faith and take a chance. Just eat real food before and after the gym. Trust me. You will be surprised. Real food is more effective than the man-made synthetic crap. And please don't argue with me... I've heard it all before... just do what YOU think is best.
                  Absolutely right! The key to a great body is nutrition. Back in a days when I was preparing for a competition
                  I never use supplements, sometimes a fat burner or diuretic like taraxatone or water loss, nothing more. Everything else camme from my meals. I was in the best shape of my life.

Sadly now I relaid on them!!
                  VI/08/2012
                  NBPEL - 5" x EG - 5"
                  BPEL - 6.25"

Comment

This is the penis enlargement forum, not the complain about protien shakes forum.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Physical exercise does the same exact thing, so don't blame something that isn't causing it. Your body is doing something completely natural. Either learn to live with it because it really doesn't make you smaller, or stop all forms of physical activity, sit on your ass all day, and marvel at how your penis never changes sizes until you eventually start putting on weight and your penis is engulfed by fat and you need to not only use a standard wall mirror, but also an inspection mirror to look under the rolls of fat just to see your dick.

Comment

my flaccid and erect length decrease. I agree with the pre workout is prbably the main cause of it but why would the caffiene have this effect on me?

Comment

because it is a vaso-constrictor
                          Vulcan
                          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                            because it is a vaso-constrictor
                            Which in layman's terms means, it restricts blood flow.

Comment

BigO... I'm here to warn and help people to do reaserch themselves to see if maybe protein shakes are not that healthy or needed. I'm here as proof that you don't need them, I'm here to help people live a cleaner lifestyle and I'm also here because maybe many people reading this DON'T go to the exercise forum and might never get possiblty healthy opinions anywhere else because the Internet is FULL of statements and claims from the billion dollar supplement companies themselves.
                              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
                              X