Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE has caused me to ejaculate early ?

Is it because of kegels ?

A month ago before i started i was ejaculating within 20 minutes , now in between 5 .

or maybe it's just because i haven't been masturbating as frequently as i used too .

Another thing , my girth is pencil like . The flaccid girth grew but when erected it gets very long and straight .
    I do 3 sets of 100 jelqs , should i boost them up to 600 ? I need girth as quick as posssible .

Do you do reverse kegels too? If not then you should.
    Do jp90 routine not your own thing, and there's no such thing as quick in PE. Seeing how your new I'm sure 600 jelqs will make you not gain at all instead of faster.

Comment

First, of all, nothing with PE is 'quick'. It takes time to see any gains at all. You seem like you just started PE, so I would recommend you start and finish the JP90 routine. It will condition your penis to handle more advanced stuff. After you're done with that, you can start doing advanced exercises that target girth. You might also gain girth from the JP90, since it has a lot of jelqs in it.
      Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
      05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
      08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
      Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        Do you do reverse kegels too? If not then you should.
        Do jp90 routine not your own thing, and there's no such thing as quick in PE. Seeing how your new I'm sure 600 jelqs will make you not gain at all instead of faster.
        I do 2 sets of kegels 50 each
        i just discovered "reverse kegels" and i'm not sure what it is or does .

Comment

Originally posted by Edge of Glory View Post
          First, of all, nothing with PE is 'quick'. It takes time to see any gains at all. You seem like you just started PE, so I would recommend you start and finish the JP90 routine. It will condition your penis to handle more advanced stuff. After you're done with that, you can start doing advanced exercises that target girth. You might also gain girth from the JP90, since it has a lot of jelqs in it.
          When i first started PE i had a injury due to me jelqing dry , i became numb and limp for two weeks .
          After , i started again and noticed some gains in my penis flaccid size and my length increased within two weeks .
          The stretching is normal now , when i stretch it feels good unlike last time where it hurt .
          CuteCummer
          Last edited by CuteCummer; 06-22-2012, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Then jp90 and do wet jelqs just how it's stated. And search reverse kegels, there's more than enough information on them here.

Comment

My hands can wrap around my dick and i can still feel the first three fingers , does that make me a pencil dick ?

Is this a pencil dick ?

https://p.twimg.com/AvsLZiyCMAA463z.jpg:large

Comment

A pencil dick can write your name on a piece of paper.

Stop worrying about weird things and focus on doing PE properly.

Comment

"
                  • The Kegel and premature ejaculation: “Uh-Oh, I am coming too quickly. . . What did I do?” Some men find themselves ejaculating quicker than normal when they first start kegeling. If this happens to you, be sure that you’re relaxing your PC muscle while having sex. Many penile exercisers find that once they learn how to Kegel, they’re unconsciously kegeling during sex. This quickly drains the strength of the PC muscle."

Yeah , that's the problem i'm having .
                  When i was masturbating i kept kegeling without actually doing it .

Comment

Originally posted by CuteCummer View Post

lol I hope not! looks like a monster from this angle

Comment

A pencil dick can write your name on a piece of paper.

Stop worrying about weird things and focus on doing PE properly.
                      Then what's your definition of a pencil dick ?

I would say this is , but i don't know if it counts due to the head being massive .

http://tinyurl.com/6mmqhbm

Comment

My definition of a pencil dick? One that is 0.5" in girth and has HB or 2H written on it.
                        I don't see what your trying to get at, wasn't this thread about how you should lay off the kegels and do a real routine like the jp90, and if you wish to do some kegels every other day do the same amount of them as reverse kegels, and if you're wondering about reverse kegels check out the search to find dozens of threads about them.

Comment

My definition of a pencil dick? One that is 0.5" in girth and has HB or 2H written on it.
                          I don't see what your trying to get at, wasn't this thread about how you should lay off the kegels and do a real routine like the jp90, and if you wish to do some kegels every other day do the same amount of them as reverse kegels, and if you're wondering about reverse kegels check out the search to find dozens of threads about them.
                          Sorry dude , I'm just panicking right now.
                          I had a full erection last night and it didn't look as big as i thought it was .
                          PE has kinda fucked with my mind a bit .

Also , is measuring tape better than using a ruler ?
                          I have a curve to left and always measure up to 6 inches , sometimes 7.

Comment

Stress, anxiousness, and panicking are not only erection killers, but can also lead you to have premature ejaculation. I'd put money down on that being your problem. You keep stressing yourself out even more over something that is not an issue, and are turning it into an issue, and look what's happened.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                              Stress, anxiousness, and panicking are not only erection killers, but can also lead you to have premature ejaculation. I'd put money down on that being your problem. You keep stressing yourself out even more over something that is not an issue, and are turning it into an issue, and look what's happened.
                              It's Lexington steele , mandingo, shorty mac dudes that make me panic . Do you know how awesome it would be to be as big as them ? I mean look at Shorty Mac's girth .

I just want to hurry up and gained some more length and girth so i can go out and slaughter bitches .

Comment

Working...
                              X