soft smooth glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft smooth glans

Mine is kinda rough and tough and I assume its from rubbing in my undies for years and being circumsized? Is there anything I can do to get it soft and smooth like I think it should be?

The best way would be to regrow your foreskin.
    Other ways can be good lotion or vaseline, but once the glans have keratinized they will pretty much have to shed the thick layer to be soft again though regrowning or buying something to cover the glans at night.

Comment

Massaging it with a hydrating lotion may help, new underwear made from softer materials like cotton, or if you are very wealthy, silk, and perhaps not washing your glans with an aggressive soap. I think the first two points may help you the best.
      Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
      BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
      MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
      Current(28/July/2013)
      BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
      MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
      Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
      MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

dekaratinizing lotions help, but its a long process

Comment

If you're interested in foreskin restoration, that's the most permanent solution (albeit a rather slow one).

In the meantime, there are devices out there to protect the glans from your underwear, as you already understand is part of the problem. Such products are the YourSkin Cone from TLC Tugger and the Manhood. Basically anything to protect the glans. If you're actively restoring with a different device, it will probably offer the same protective measures, while also gently pulling on that foreskin.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I would be interested in the protector & the restoration

Comment

Working...
            X