How do I Grow Bigger Testicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Grow Bigger Testicles?

What can I do to grow bigger testicles? Are there exercises or vitamins I can take to enhance the size of my testicles?

Well, if you want to grow some balls, I suggest fighting a bull with a spoon, or winning NASCAR with nothing but a bicycle and a red bull.
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Your testicles cannot be enlarged, sorry. You see, their size is genetically "written" and so it is not changeable. However you can get a bigger scrotum and the appearance of bigger testicles by having a surgery where they inject fat into the scrotum.
      Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
      BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
      MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
      Current(28/July/2013)
      BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
      MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
      Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
      MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

You could try the microwave method, though I wouldn't suggest that since it's only temporary and means you eventually have to have your balls cut off.

Comment

I think you are pretty much out of luck if you are seeking perminant Testicle growth. I have read that some supplements can make them temporarily bigger but I do not recall which ones. You can do stretching exercises, including weights and rings as well as jelqing, to increase scrotal hang; however, actual growth of testicals is going to be very difficult.

If you are desperate, you can have an operation and have a silicone shell implanted over your current testicles.

Otherwise, you are stuck with what genetics decided for you.

After two years of pumping and extending, I have increased the amount of scrotal skin I have and my sack has increased in size and hang and my balls now appear a bit larger, but the testicales themselves are the same or possibly smaller due th HRT.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

What about gonadotropin?

Comment

Not sold on they can't be made larger. Since I started testicle jelqing my sack size has increased a lot. If my testes stayed the same size they would appear smaller in my now larger sack. Just the opposite has occurred. My testes look larger then ever. No, I never measured them, and I never thought they would get larger, but I am positive they are.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I have seen a few claims of guys who pump their scrotum a lot that it has increases their testicle size too, although the scrotum size increase is only short lived.

Comment

It is possible to grow bigger balls. Some testosterone boosters will make them grow, probably the really expensive ones though like 2tx. The theory behind it is the reverse of what steroids do. Steroids work by making the liver make more testosterone, which in turn makes the balls work less therefore they shrink. Testosterone boosters can work many different ways. Some create a hormone(I forgot what its called) that when increased, the testicles create more testosterone which then make testicles grow. Iv taken them before and yes the balls do grow a little but its only for the duration for when your taking the boosters and they were $80 for 20 days not recommended if your only doing it to get a little bigger package.

Comment

Originally posted by Wantmorebulge View Post
                    I have seen a few claims of guys who pump their scrotum a lot that it has increases their testicle size too, although the scrotum size increase is only short lived.
                    Would never pump them, but jelqing them has worked wonders. Mind you I have been doing this for over two years.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Why do you want bigger balls?

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                        Why do you want a bigger dick? Different strokes for different folks. As for me I jelqed my sack due to it being constantly turtled. It hangs free and clear now 90% of the time. I did not do it to increase my testes size, nor did I think jelqing my sack and them would make them bigger. However, they did increase in size from this exercise by perhaps 10% or so. Besides, a large, full free hanging sack looks pretty damn good to me.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I have used a dry pump on my balls but I don't think the balls themselves get any bigger but my sack has more fluid in them. I did it as i found out by pumping my balls and get some fluid built up. They don't get sucked into my bathmate Goliath as much as the extra fluid helps to seal the base quicker and with less sack pull or suck into the tube. Take it slow and easy when pumping them, you can look at tiger pumping for more or I think excessive ball enlargement. But it has been said as different strokes for different folks.

Comment

BigO pumps his balls on a regular basis. Perhaps he will post and update us on whether his testies have become larger.

Hdth, the liver does a lot of things, but producing testosterone is not one of them. Only the testicals produce testosterone. However, if you introduce testosterone exogenously (shots, gels, pellets) the harmone system will detect the increased T and signal the prostate to produce less and the lower activity will cause them to shrink. Accordingly, it is possible that T booster that cause increased T production could, at leat temporarily, increase testicle size.

If Ribi gained testical size through jelqing then, apparently, jelqing works, but I still can't wrap my mind around how exactly you deform the tissue of the testies unless another process is at work.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                              I personally would like a bigger scrotum because sometimes when I am erect, my balls dont hang at all. They even sometimes come up to the area beside the base of the penis. Its hard to explain but it looks and feels very strange.
                              Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
                              08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
                              08/11/12 - No Gains
                              08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Working...
                              X