Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will these factors hinder gains??

should you not masturbate on rest days?

is masturbating before doing PE any different than doing it before? i have trouble staying 70% erect during PE it usually goes to 90-100

also does speed of jelqing play a factor? 5 sec strokes? or can they be faster or slower?

Yes, feel free to masturbate on rest days. Better yet - edge instead. Train your unit to last long. Go for 10-20 minutes of edging. It'll help your overall progress.

Doing it before rather than doing it before? I think you meant before rather than after. And yes, it is different.
    A lot of guys find it hard to stay erect after they ejaculate. If your exercises require you to get erect, then you should leave the jacking until after you're done. Edging after a working is a good form of exercise and many here consider it a warm down, so you'll be killing two birds with one stone.

Yes, speed of jelq does play a factor. It changes the exercises completely. Which is better or worse? Hard to say. Which one do you prefer? Don't be afraid to experiment. Try 2 months of fast jelqs, then 2 months of slow jelqs to see if one is better for you vs the other.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
    X