Thread: Starting up again
- 06-28-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
I think I was overtraining, doing too intense exercises too soon so I tooka 2 week break. I just finished a month of JP90 going really light and was doing a 1:1 routine. I measured and I still havent had any gains. I know it takes time for gains but I feel like I'm training too little with this 1:1 but I don't want to overtrain again and hault my gains. Anyone have any advice? Also my BPEL and BPFSL are practically the same if that makes any difference?starting it back up again
BPEL - 165mm/6.49"
NBPEL - 136mm/5.35"
EG - 122mm/4.8"
- 06-28-2012 #2
Do you have really strong erections? If so you may want to give the TGC theory a try you will want to focus on length exercises. Also, I usually dont suggest that people use a 1 on 1 off routine. I wouldn't go less than 2:1. I only take rest day if I feel like I need it. I never have negative PI's unless I do too much in a workout which I usually dont anymore.If you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- By Danger in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:16 AM
- By mikey2287 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2011, 02:39 PM
- By chichak in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2010, 05:07 PM
- By Insecure in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:53 PM
- By 7incher5 in forum Progress ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:51 PM