TGC theory effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC theory effects

My limiting factor according to this theory is smooth muscle. I have been trying to concentrate a lot of effort on girth work to make sure I see results, however as my main goal is length, I have kept stretching, a lot. Though this has been alongside a dramatic increase in girth work I must admit.
    Therefore I have actually seen an increase in my BPFSL as well as my BPEL, 0.2" on both.
    Now I am going to keep this up as long as I am gaining in BPEL but my real question is why did I gain in both? Surely I should have either not gained as much or my BPEL would catch up to my BPFSL?

Well, some of the exercises that people consider 'girth exercises' are still capable of giving you length gains. I guess you're an easy length gainer, so you can do both. Also, TGC theory has some merits, but is in no way proven scientifically. So it's impossible to say exactly how your penis will respond by purely using the theory.
    Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
    05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
    08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
    Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

I agree with Edge. TGC is just a theory after all. One that has had some people who can back up the claims but still not proven to be the end all. IMO, I would believe that focusing on an equal amount of length to girth work would eventually even out and help you gain in both departments so even if the TGC theory was to be more sound, it would not be needed at that point. My thoughts anyways.
      5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
      6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

I've searched everywhere, what is this TGC theory everyone is talking about?
        Starting NBPEL 5th July, 2012:a measly 5.5"

Current: 5.5"

Total Gains: 0"

Comment

I am a total PE noob :\

Comment

The only reason why I just cannot agree with TGC theory is because a gap between bpfsl and bpel can be caused by more than a few things. And everyone measures differently, so it is just not reliable. If you have healthy erections and don't have any serious ED problems, just focus on expanding your tunica. The tunica (and buck's) is the only thing keeping your dick from being a monster cock. Girth exercises will expand your tunica and so will stretching.

IMO
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

bah sorry nevermind, found it in a sticky! (sorry about spam <3)

Comment

Working...
              X