Penile girth averages and modes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penile girth averages and modes

The average penis girth is supposed to be 5 inches. But would it be correct to presume that the mode would be around 5.5 inches?
    Nearly all the people I see on here are much above "average" in girth.

Another quick question: does compression squeezes make your penis shorter in length overall if you didn't jelq or stretch?
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

Average is 4.5-5" of girth. Girth exercises do not make your penis shorter.

Comment

From tons of studies I would say...

5.25 girth-75-80th percentile
      5.5 girth-85-90th percentile
      5.75 girth-90-95th percentile
      6 girth-97-98th percentile
      Anything above 6-Very very rare

I'd say a snug 5.25 girth is where "thick" begins.
      I will never stop PE'ing and I will never give up. I WILL hit 7 inches mid girth.

Originally posted by CUSP82
      So you want to give up? How about I kick you in the nuts!

Comment

Shootin' for 6...!

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
          But would it be correct to presume that the mode would be around 5.5 inches?
          \
          No, not from the data I've seen. What might be more interesting to your is the median figure - that is, the exact center of the data set. According to Mr. Average the median is actually a bit below 5".

For question two, I don't think that your penis can shrink in length, unless you start doing length exercises and then stop. Even then, you may return to your starting length, but it shouldn't become any shorter. However, girth gains without length gains may play a trick on the eye, and make your penis look shorter. Only the ruler can account for true length changes.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I tend to agree with the data redickolous has posted. Almost all the fuel stations and 7elevens only ever have regular size condoms on their shelves(.i.e fit up to 5" girth). These stores know what sells and whats most common.supply and demand thing.. Appologises for going off on a mini tangent
            dec 2011
            NPBEL 6.1
            BPEL 6.4
            BG 5.9 --6.0
            MEG 5.6--5.65
            heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

But most guys on here are 5.5 girth from the starting size and upwards?
              6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
              My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                No, not from the data I've seen. What might be more interesting to your is the median figure - that is, the exact center of the data set. According to Mr. Average the median is actually a bit below 5".

For question two, I don't think that your penis can shrink in length, unless you start doing length exercises and then stop. Even then, you may return to your starting length, but it shouldn't become any shorter. However, girth gains without length gains may play a trick on the eye, and make your penis look shorter. Only the ruler can account for true length changes.
                That is true. The illusion of a thicker penis can certainly make the impression it is shorter than a less thicker penis at the same length.

Comment

I suspect that's likely a result of your own subconscious biases (remembering all the bigger ones and not the smaller ones) along with some skewing of well-endowed men that are interested in PE and the perhaps confidence of users that proudly list their stats in their signature. I never really thought about it, but I didn't list my starting stats until I saw some results which made me feel more part of the community. Average is average and there are too many independent data points that all point to something short of 5". Congrats on being larger than average!
                  11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
                  2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
                  5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
                  7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

A lot of guys don't even post their starting sizes (or current). Even less post photos. Guys with bellow average sizes probably don't want to show themselves or even post their stats, since they might be self conscious. So, if most guys posting starting stats are average to above average, then it's skews what we think average sizes really are. That's why you see so many 5.5" girth starting sizes and also why you're wondering if that's really the average.
                    Starting stats
                    April 3, 2012
                    BPEL - 6"
                    EG - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by PenisKing View Post
                      That is true. The illusion of a thicker penis can certainly make the impression it is shorter than a less thicker penis at the same length.
                      I dont think so at all. Photo-wise, yes definitely. But if a girl just came from a 6" 4.5 penis to a 6" by 5.5 penis shes just gonna see a really thick 6 inch penis. I bet you IHaveAHugeNick can attest to that at 6" girth with 6 BPEL. If that was the case, women would have thought he was 4 inches, and by talking to him about it, i'm pretty sure they saw his dick as just about average lengthwise along with the other penises with much smaller girls of the same length. So I think this doesn't apply at all in real life. Pictures yes, real life no.

Comment

What i've seen the average girth is below 5" like 4.80" or something. Starting with average 5.5 is pretty big!Perhaps like other mentioned, the ones that do have less than 5" might not present it.
                        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Men get "thick" comments at 5" girth, so theres no way 5" girth is the true average.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
                            Men get "thick" comments at 5" girth, so theres no way 5" girth is the true average.
                            Condom sales and studies are more accurate than random people and what they think is thick or not or how much people they slept with.

Comment

It definitely seems like the average is higher because if somebody has a smaller penis, they aren't going to have it in their signature. The well-endowed people will want to show off and that's why you see more of their stats than the others.
                              Might as well give it a try...

Comment

Working...
                              X