Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Hanging for 3 months... But now I want more girth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Hanging for 3 months... But now I want more girth!!

I have been hanging for 3 months now and I know a lot of guys on here when they're hanging they don't work on girth. But I wanna work on girth as well as length. Is there anyone on here hanging and working on girth? And have you seen results in both?

I think BigO used to do both, pump and hang but I think when he hit heavier weights he had to stop the girth exercises, also just about every guide will tell you girth exericses and hanging doesn't mix too well.

Comment

Yea, I have found if I work girth AND hang I'm too sore to do both. Focus on what you want most. Your penis will be there for your entire life. No rush.

Comment

+1

Whenever you get rid of specific notions and time-lined goals , it gets less important. Just make it a part of your lifestyle and work on moving forward. 5 years from now it'll all be the same. Just set your priorities, work on one thing at a time and enjoy the ride.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Length first, girth second. You are correct Steve, pumping had to go for a while, did not go well with hanging.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I would subtract the girth work and just add more hanging sets.

Comment

Thanks A lot guys for all the support I definitely need it.

Comment

What is your routine, what do you hang with and results so far? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X