Still Nothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Nothing.

My faith is being shaken, quite a lot really since I have last been here (about a year or so). I have been busy so my pe has been on hold for 6 months this winter (not that it matters as I didn't gain anything so I had nothing to lose), but I am back at it, in my 4th month this year and I still have yet to gain anything.

I know "but you have been a member since 2009", I am thinking the same thing here. I have increased my intensity since the last time I was here but still no gains. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I know that I do everything correctly and that I am not doing too much, and hopefully not too little as I have gone too far before, so I should know my limits. I am just frustrated and confused at the same time.

My current exercise goes as follows:
    10 minute warm up
    10 minute flaccid stretch
    5 minute erect stretch
    4 15 second uli's
    5 minutes clamping
    10 min cool down
    30 minute edging
    5 minute cool down

Sure I guess I could do something about stretching more, but even in girth I haven't gained anything I am just more veiny looking, which looks alright I guess, but it still doesn't add anything. I feel like I am the exception to this whole pe thing and that no matter how hard I work at it nothing is going to happen.

If anyone has any suggestions this time around it would be great as I am on the verge of quitting this forever.

It took me 5 months to see anything but veins and it took an improvised extender to eek out a quarter inch. After almost two years of doing this stuff and 1000+ hours in a real extender im pretty much the same size. I truly do believe theres a small minority of us that it is just impossible to yield good gains. Even though I believe this I still continue my efforts even though I am most likely just wasting my time. Maybe after 10 years or so I can eek out a half inch gain. Its like playing the lottery. You dont stand a chance in hell of winning but its something to hope for.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Maybe don't try and go for length an girth at the same time? I've been going for near 5 months and have seen length gains but pretty much no girth gains. I would suggest taking out the ulis clamping and erect stretches and just do more basic stretches, maybe some bundles, maybe some V or A stretches, and like a 15 minute 30E% jelqing routine, if you have seen absolutely no gains then there is no harm in switching about.
      I'm back!

Comment

If you're really in despair, reevaluate this and make one more good, calculated effort. Maybe Big Al can help you.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

What's your split? (Days on and off)
          How's your PI's?

I wouldn't uli and clamp I would pick one or the other. If it's only your 4th month back I would purely focus on ulis and ditch clamping. Save the big guns when you need em. I'd also warm up for 20 mins if your gonna be doling ulis and I found jelqing at 70-75% before ulis works great for me alternating the two. I'm doing something very similar to this to attack girth 1 on 3 off and am having some nice results.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...h-program.html
          I will never stop PE'ing and I will never give up. I WILL hit 7 inches mid girth.

Originally posted by CUSP82
          So you want to give up? How about I kick you in the nuts!

Comment

If your erection quality is a 10 and your BPFSL is <.25" longer than your BPEL, TGC theory says your tunica is the limiting factor and you need to change to a stretching heavy routine. You would also need to add something that will break down your tunica like tunica tugs and bundled stretches. 10 minutes isn't close to enough stretch time to see results if you are tunica limited. I didn't see good results till I changed to 30 minutes and have slowly scaled that up to a good 50 minutes of just stretches. If you aren't tunica limited, I don't know where you could go next other than more...
            Slow&Steady
            Last edited by Slow&Steady; 06-29-2012, 11:40 AM.
            BPEL 5.9, BPFSL 6.25, EG 5.4, EQ9, LOT 8 2/12/2012
            BPEL 6.5, BPFSL 6.6, EG 5.6, EQ10 7/5/2012
            (switched to 70% stretches & tunica tugs as BPSFL 6.25 was =BPEL 6.25 for 90 days and it seems to be working!)
            BPEL 7.75 EG 6.25 Goal :D

Comment

I believe a lot of the problems we are facing comes from doing too little or too much without rest. All need to find their own exercise level and the peek when not doing to much. It has to be frequently
              done, not now and then.

I guess that some men might have real problem with
              growth, i'm one of them, have grown but has taken almost 3 years now, and recently I guess
              some is permanent, but still I have a hell to jump over the 5.2(3)" girth. Seems impossible!

But with the right method, I believe everyone can grow, the ones that cant, the tunica theory
              might be in place. It makes sense. If its too thick or to strong in tissue there will be a hell
              gettin your penis to grow, the tunica is what hold your dick in a steady state both length and
              girth.
              amc
              Last edited by amc; 06-30-2012, 09:08 AM.
              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

If PE is something you really want to do, but can't seem to find the time to do it or learn all the things about it on your own, then maybe you need someone to lend you a hand. Proverbially speaking, of course.
                Have you ever thought about going with BigAl?
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

That sucks man. I know that having any amount of measurable and noticeable is important positive reinforcement while you spend hours of your life stretching, squeezing, stroking, etc. Sign up with Big Al and get one experienced voice to lead you through it. I believe there is a 60 day money back guarantee so you have much to gain and nothing to lose other another 60 days.
                  11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
                  2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
                  5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
                  7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

Some of us can't gain. Know this. Now some of us are hard headed and continue to try. Know your dick is decent sized man. Not big but in absolutely no way small.

Just gotta think if you're gonna be one of us who accepts himself or one who continues to try. YOU don't need pe really, know that. Hopefully that helps your mind.
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I know I haven't been doing this very long but I will say that you really need to find what exactly is limiting you, and learn to stretch correctly. After stretching a few months and seeing absolutely no gains not even in stretch length I started to get frustraited. Finally one day I just got determined to find what exactly is holding me back. Simply by grabbing my tip and pulling slightly not actually stretching I was able to feel exactly what got tight and where. Since then I have not measure my erect length but my bpfsl has gone up over .75 in a matter of 2-3 weeks. Seriously find what exactly is limiting you.

Comment

Edit to that last post. It has only been 1 week since I began stretching exactly what I thought was limiting me. Man feels like I have been doing that longer. But progress is coming fast now.

Comment

I tend to agree that after conditioning your penis (JP's 90 day all you beginners out there) that either focus on girth or length but really both. If you are in need of both then just continue with a more advanced routine with the beginner format.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:
                          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by ImSwol View Post
                            Finally one day I just got determined to find what exactly is holding me back. Simply by grabbing my tip and pulling slightly not actually stretching I was able to feel exactly what got tight and where.
                            Can you go into details, not sure what you mean? Thanks!

Comment

Yeah I'll try to explain. Basically if I pull out holding the tip I can feel the point where it won't stretch anymore. By then using my other hand I felt around till I found what was tight. For me there is something on the top that run from base to glans just under the skin not too deep. Idk what exactly it is but that was definately tight when I pull or stretch. So now I just stretch in ways that I feel it pull on that part

Comment

Working...
                              X