Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone do anyone know to make make the base of your penis thicker??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone do anyone know to make make the base of your penis thicker??

I Have a base ball bat penis and i just want it to be some what even and more thicker

Is it just that your base is slightly smaller than your mid girth? or is the top part of your shaft bigger than your base?

I could be wrong, but I do believe that the base is generally smaller than the mid girth in most males.
    5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
    6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

I have a bit of a baseball bat shape as well, and I've been working on my base as soon as I finished JP90. If you're conditioned, then I would recommend Big Al Squeezes and ULI's, which seem to be working for me.

EDIT: If you don't know what a Big Al Squeeze is: 50% erection, OK grip at base and OK grip with the other hand at below the glans, squeeze (not too hard) for 20-25 seconds.
      Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
      05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
      08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
      Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Bundled Lazy Ass Stretches will put a tremendous amount of strain on your base. That has translated into nice gains at my base. Regular LAS's also add some girth to your base.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Maybe using an elliptical pump cylinder might do the trick? I tend to feel a great thickening at the base after a pumping session, and jelq afterwards. (Though whether with an elliptical or round tube, the base is usually much thicker and fuller. Problem with a larger sized cylinder is the bane of scrotum suck. However, if you can't fit comfortably into a smaller tube, you don't have much choice but to be creative on how that doesn't occur. If tying off the boys helps, it also causes a burning sensation at the skin pulling. So don't tie too tight.) Only it doesn't necessarily show up but very gradually when erect later, over time, naturally.

Comment

Have a look here, apparently dustpan got great gains from it, but I never heard anyone else try it yet.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ase-girth.html

You can also do reverse jelqs, grab below your glans with one hand and jelq to the base with the other.

Edit: Anyone knows more about dustpan, someone like JP? Is he reliable?
            popol5169
            Member of the Month Nov 2014
            Last edited by popol5169; 05-04-2013, 08:50 AM.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

try clamping the tip of your penis and letting the bottom be fuller and expand with blood if you want to target just the base , or get erected and squeeze the tip and move downward instead of up

Comment

Originally posted by FOR3SK1N View Post
                try clamping the tip of your penis and letting the bottom be fuller and expand with blood if you want to target just the base , or get erected and squeeze the tip and move downward instead of up
                FOR3SK1N: have you tried this method of clamping?
                FL:5.5"
                BPFSL:7.75"
                FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
                BPEL:7.25"
                MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
                NBPEL:7"
                MEG:5.5"

Comment

I also used to have the "baseball bat" effect happening too. Adding pumping into my routine seemed to help the base girth big time for me.

Comment

training your CS is the best way to get girth gains at your base

not to tout something just because it worked for me, but it just is what is thicker at the base more than anywhere else if you train it well
                    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                    4.7 MSEG
                    5.1 BEG
                    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

slinkystick- yes i have tried it although i dont have a baseball bat penis you have to place the clamp at the right spot under your head and touch your base to make sure its full of blood

Comment

Working...
                      X