Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great girth program

Uli's is best done fully erect.
    And a clamp (ok grip) should not be placed more than one minute.
    After which you should take a break and gently jelq your penis as a period of two minutes pass.
    Then apply the Uli again. I gained the girth I have now this way. A combination of lite grip jelqing and Ulis

So it would go like this:

Warm up twenty minutes minimum (when working girth you need longer warm ups)
    Stretch for 10 minutes litely do not tug or force your penis beyonds its maximum limit
    Jelq for a minute slow and with a lite grip.
    Get fully erect (if you have to jerk off to get fully erect do so)
    Apply the OK grip at the base of the penis as close to the balls as possible. Clamp a bit but do not strangle your penis.
    Hold the grip for no more than a minute sliding the grip up the shaft about an inch and back down again during this one minute period.
    Release the uli's, begin gentle jelqing again for two minutes.
    Repeat the Uli.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Do you do this routine by sets/cycles or just by a set length of time, say 10 to 15 minutes?

Comment

This routine sounds exactly like my current routine, but I added some stuff.

6 week post-intermediate routine:

Week 1:
      -Warm up until penis is red, warm and stretchy
      -5 way basic stretch, though when stretching towards the bottom, perform a BTC stretch for 25 kegels. When stretching towards the top, stretch normally for 12 kegels and then perform a V stretch for 13 kegels. 3 rotations to the left, 3 rotations to the right in between every position. (light grip!)
      -Tunica Tug for 45 seconds (light grip!)
      -4 way flaccid bend
      -40 wet jelqs, ok grip + overhand grip (do 20 OK, 20 Overhand), start 0% erect then jelq your penis up to 50% erection, moderate 3-4 second strokes (light grip!)
      -Uli @ 100% erection for 30 seconds, overhand grip LIGHT GRIP!!!
      -30 V jelqs, start 0% erect then jelq your penis up to 50% erection, moderate 3-4 second strokes (light grip!)
      -Double Uli (also known as Compressor) @ 100% erection for 30 seconds, (ok grip at base shaft, ok grip at upper shaft) LIGHT GRIP!!!
      -20 wet jelqs (same as above)
      -30 V jelqs (same as above)
      -20 mini jelqs for head girth (ok grip at midshaft, overhand grip to jelq with) @ 95% erection (light grip)
      -Warm down
      -10 JAI stretches
      -50-100 kegels (already have kegels in the routine)

Week 2: To be continued...

For week 2, you can add Uli's in between sets of jelqs. I didn't want to overtrain in the first week.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
        Do you do this routine by sets/cycles or just by a set length of time, say 10 to 15 minutes?
        It is important that you don't over do the uli's part some guys may not beable to do a minute. Ah uli's can turn your dick purple so I would say cycles would fit the bill to. 2-5 uli's should be more than enought to encorage girth growth.

Oh yes only do girth work two days a week with a 48 hour rest period between uli's events. Girth work takes a lot out of your dick causing a rapid decline in Eq if you over do. Over doing is easy to do. finding that formula that works for you is the best way to go about it.
        kingpole
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by kingpole; 04-16-2009, 08:43 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          It is inportant that you don't over do the uli's part some guys may not beable to do a minute. Ah uli's can turn your dick purple so i would say cycles would fit the bill to. 2-5 uli's should be more than enought to encorage girth growth.

Oh yes only do girth work two days a week with a 48 hour rest period between uli's events. Girth work takes a lot out of your dick causing a rapid decline in Eq if you over do. Over doing is easy to do. finding that formula that works for you is the best way to go about it.
          You think that if I do my routine 5 days on/2 days off, I will lose EQ and exhaust my penis? I only have 1 uli set and 1 double uli set. Is this too much? Should I have two routines? One for jelqing, one for uli?
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

It is a good routine if your dick has the stamina go for it. But id it does not and you lose EQ it would be better too this two ays per week even with the 30 second uli's you are doing woiith a lite grip. With a hard grip no more than 5 seconds. I don't like hard grip Uli's to much.

Comment

Hey KP, I nat not a big fan of ulis and clamping. Whenever I try them I scare myself into thinking that I'm applying too much pressure. For the time being, I'll stick to regular old wet jelqing. It has given me plenty of girth in a relatively short amount of time.
              Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
              and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Thanks kingpole sounds good.

Comment

you guys mean to hold the Uli with a light grip? Would you then be able to trap the blood all good?
                  ~My taste is very simpel, I only choose the best~
                  01.10.09 - BPEL 6,9" Girth 4,3"~
                  ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

Originally posted by Oariah View Post
                    you guys mean to hold the Uli with a light grip? Would you then be able to trap the blood all good?
                    For me, the more erect I am the lighter the grip I use; your penis is fully or almost fully expanded and so the slightest touch will bring pressure to the penis. I used to have a moderate to hard squeeze for my ulis, however I don't think I did them correctly for me. I'm personally a fan of the two-handed squeeze at 50% erection.
                    "Why pay for what you can get free"
                    How PE Works
                    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
                    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
                    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
                    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
                    PE90X Routine

Comment

The lighter the grip, the better the erection. Squeeze to tight and you lose the erection.

Comment

Thats exactly what I have experienced! I lose my erection when I do the 30 seconds Uli.. It goes down even after like 5-10 seconds.. Would you say you'd acheive better results with a lighter grip and maintain the erection throughout the 30 seconds? Cus even though my penis loses its erection it looks pretty pumped to me..
                        ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

Thats exactly what I have experienced! I lose my erection when I do the 30 seconds Uli.. It goes down even after like 5-10 seconds.. Would you say you'd acheive better results with a lighter grip and maintain the erection throughout the 30 seconds? Cus even though my penis loses its erection it looks pretty pumped to me..
                          Try a lite grip see what happens.

Comment

It still went down, not just that fast.. I might have overtrained lately? I feel I havent had a real rock hard erection in a little while.. I am very close to BPEL 6,8" though, and I am very excited about that.. I also feel that I have gained a little more girth though its not really showing when I measure.. Any good tips Kingpole? =) 5 on 2 off, or 2 on 1 off?
                            ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

It still went down, not just that fast.. I might have overtrained lately? I feel I havent had a real rock hard erection in a little while.. I am very close to BPEL 6,8" though, and I am very excited about that.. I also feel that I have gained a little more girth though its not really showing when I measure.. Any good tips Kingpole? =) 5 on 2 off, or 2 on 1 off?
                              If your just going after girth only, do that two days per week. I bet if you give it a rest for a week you will top out at over 7".

Comment

Working...
                              X