Thread: Lubricant Question?
- 07-02-2012 #11
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Miami, Florida
- Blog Entries
I heard Bio oil is good, think I'm going to try that.Success isn't Easy.
June 19 2012(Initial) 5 3/4x4 1/2 in Flaccid:3.75x3.5
Current(12/22/12) 6 3/16 x 4 1/2
Small Term)6.5x5(9/19/2013) Flaccid:4.75x4
Mid Term)7x5.5(6/19/2014 ) Flaccid:5.5x4.5
Long Term)8x6(1/19/2015) Flaccid:7x5
- 07-02-2012 #12
Raw organic cold pressed Coconut oil is good. Lasts a long time without drying out, absorbs into skin leaving it nice and smooth. Just a faint odor of coconut, very nice. And also your partner will like it for HJ's (even for BJ's since it tastes good too). It is a solid at room temp and liquifies on the skin. Can mix it with Astroglide even.
And it is pretty cheap. Two 15 oz jars for 17.42 (free shipping with Amazon Prime).
Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2).
JBPEL: 7" (trimix)
BPEL: 8" (pumped)
- 07-03-2012 #13
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- By TheSperminator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 12-30-2012, 04:12 PM
- By tangtastic in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2011, 06:43 AM
- By Jackxxx in forum The GymReplies: 13Last Post: 06-12-2010, 03:25 PM
- By 7incher5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2009, 11:16 PM
- By miroku in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:15 AM