Penis enlargement during puberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis enlargement during puberty

Could you start a newbie routine during mid-late puberty?
    Is it dangerous or even beneficial?
    Actual stats
    BPEL: 8,75 "
    EG(Mid): 5,5 "
    FL: 5,25"
    FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
    9,5" x 6" [ ]

I would honestly start ASAP. I really wish I started doing this as a young kid. just do JP 90 day thing first

Comment

Well you probably shouldn't fuck around with that shit when you are a kid.
      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I'm 22 but i wish i started a year or 2 ago
        Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Depends how long you consider puberty. Some people only think of it as like until 16-17, while others use the term right up until early 20's. I personally don't think it's over until you can grow a full beard haha. But seeing as this is an 18+ site I'll assume you mean you're talking about yourself and that you're at least 18, in which case I would say it's totally fine. I'm 19, and I gained over half an inch in 4 months, so it does work at this age, and there have been no dangers or whatever involved. I actually am glad i've started at this age, many people on here say they wish they'd started earlier.
          I'm back!

Comment

Thanks for the answers

Originally posted by amiok View Post
            Well you probably shouldn't fuck around with that shit when you are a kid.
            Why? Because the most kids in puberty are naive and overdo PE?
            I want to know about the dangers, not just "Dont do it" or "Do it". Many people said they wish having heard about PE earlier
            Actual stats

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
            9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

It's ok for *kids* to do PE since most of them already have sex. And get pregnant.
              Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
              Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
              Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

I would not recommend a person under 18 do this because of the dangers associated with PE. Even 18-27, you get a lot of wishful thinking, of guys who overdo PE thinking that the harder they jelq, the faster gains will come.
                The risks associated with PE can be minor, to extreme and permanent. You might get soreness and bruising, or you could damage yourself to the point where you don't get an erection. I don't think it'd be fair for someone who hasn't even reached puberty to risk this sort of thing.
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Fantersam View Post
                  Thanks for the answers

Why? Because the most kids in puberty are naive and overdo PE?
                  I want to know about the dangers, not just "Dont do it" or "Do it". Many people said they wish having heard about PE earlier
                  Because I know what it's like to fuck your dick up. Now take some stupid 16 year old and he might rip is dick right off.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

But if they follow a safe newbie routine and dont overdo jelqing?
                    Actual stats

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
                    9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

Safe exercising is safe exercising no matter the age. Some people are just more prone to overdoing it. Personally I wish I would have found out about PE when I was 13 so I could have a 10x7 dick by now.
                      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I said on another similar thread that I wish I was knew how to wet jelq and edge when I was younger. PE is as much art as it is science and permanent damage seems to be a real risk for those who try to do too much.
                        11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
                        2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
                        5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
                        7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

Kids are stupid. Hell, most adults are stupid. Look at all of the adult members here who fuck up and injure themselves. Now factor in the fact that kids are more ignorant and careless.

If you think PE is a good idea for a young kid, you're in that group of people who are stupid.

Comment

Young kids is one thing, but young adults in the 18-24 age group? As long as they are safe and follow healthy routines they aren't any worse at risk than adults, theres a lot of complete age stereotyping going on here. The OP is clearly a careful person when concerning PE as they're asking the question now, so you can assume they'll take the sensible approach to it. Many older people injur themselves, they might even be more desperate for size gains than an 18 year old who knows they could PE for 10 years and still be in their prime. Not all young people are stupid, someone who doesn't take precautions at 18 will most likely have the same personality to make them not take precautions in 10 years time.
                            I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                              Kids are stupid. Hell, most adults are stupid. Look at all of the adult members here who fuck up and injure themselves. Now factor in the fact that kids are more ignorant and careless.

If you think PE is a good idea for a young kid, you're in that group of people who are stupid.
                              Again. Whats the problem when you dont overdo jelqing? Are there any other potential dangers?
                              Lets consider a kid is not ignorant and careless and they follow a strict, simple, newbie routine.
                              Whats so stupid about it.
                              Actual stats

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
                              9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

Working...
                              X