curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious

Does doing a certain amount of time throughout the day lets say 3 hours of pe. Will doing 3 hours of PE throughout the day instead of doing it all at once, is it still dangerous or no.

I wanted to get all this done throughout my day

hour of hanging 5lbs
    hour of jelqing
    edging
    ulis
    basic stretching
    towel raises

I never do more than 2 hours throughout the day. But in these cases I always do 1 on each and at least 6 - 8 hoursbetween. If you are conditioned i guess you could do 2 hours in one session, but it sounds a lot. PE is not always about
    how long you're workouts are, but the technique and right pressure, also do right amount of blood being forced up there.
    So longer workouts does not mean actual growth. If you do it to much it will instead make your penis weaker, at least
    for a few days when you cannot do a good routine because you are sore. And that is never good. Best thing is never
    to feel sore, like you can work out everyday, but skip one to two days because you know its good for you. That is how
    I do it, and it works really well. Get to know your dick!! Remember its your best friend, you need to understand what
    is right for him! Having a "dick relationship" will help with lots of things not only for PE, stamina and better sex.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
    X