Some personal doubts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some personal doubts

I've been reading through the forums and I was kinda optimist and happy to see how many people gaining and having great results. That was until I came by some comments and posts by some members (2 to be frank) and they were like 'I've been trying it for over 3 years and doing everything but no results' making me feel quite depressed.

I'm just wondering if PE doesn't work for some people no matter what they try because luck has never been my ally. Hence i have patience ,time and commitment.

P.s sorry for my weak English, been only learning it for 3 years.

I hope someone posts a decent reply. This is very important to me.

Comment

Well this is the same as you would hear at normal gym

Comment

First of all: welcome to the Gym. I read your introduction and I'm very happy for you and your girlfriend

About your doubts... I share them. It's 2 months I'm jelqing and thus far I haven't seen marvellous results. (even tough I have to admit I made many mistakes I only recently corrected). Anyway I noticed many other improvements: my erctions are much stronger and frequent, sometimes I have to concentrate to hold my little buddy

I came to one conclusion: jelq takes time and effort. Like other kinds of exercises you have to develope a proper technique and be persistent. I want to believe it works. I'll fight on.
        What really gives me courage are 2 things: first, the support of people here at the Gym and second the fact that if you look around the web for a while there are many positive reviews about it in many, many websites. The only thing we could lose here are time and a the money for the lube, so... let's give it a try.
        Keep us updated. And good luck!

Comment

Im gonna say it really depends on the individuals dedication and willingness to learn proper technique

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
            Im gonna say it really depends on the individuals dedication and willingness to learn proper technique
            True, but genetics plays a major part in this as well. The simple truth is some guys will not gain no matter what they do, some will gain a little, and some guys will think about doing PE and add an inch.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              true, but genetics plays a major part in this as well. The simple truth is some guys will not gain no matter what they do, some will gain a little, and some guys will think about doing pe and add an inch.
              exactly
              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I feel as if everyone can, it just takes a very long time to figure it out for some people. Some gain slowly, some gain quickly. That's the way of life.
                Generally those saying they aren't are either doing something wrong, not waiting long enough, being inconsistent, or have just an awful mindset (which is quite important as well).
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

No not everyone can. BUT.... Kliener should not start out thinking he is that guy. If you believe you're destined to be one of us then you will be.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    True, but genetics plays a major part in this as well. The simple truth is some guys will not gain no matter what they do, some will gain a little, and some guys will think about doing PE and add an inch.
                    I guess that's true, i'm just wondering, how can I know what type I am?

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                      No not everyone can. BUT.... Kliener should not start out thinking he is that guy. If you believe you're destined to be one of us then you will be.
                      I guess so, I'm sorry for my reply on the other forum, your comment was rather offending so i reacted.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, man. I wish you good luck reaching your goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliener View Post
                          I guess that's true, i'm just wondering, how can I know what type I am?
                          Hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Hindsight.
                            What?

Comment

Simply means you'll find out afterwards. Nothing to it but to do it
                              Good luck and enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X