Thread: Cant get past current girth
- 07-05-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
I have been on PE for like 3 years now, i've reached 5.3(.4)" girth starting at 4.85".
But it seems impossible to get past those 5.3"!
What should I do?
My exercise is as follows:
1. Warm up for 10+ minutes.
2. jelqing for 50min minimum.
Been doing only this for 2-3 months now. Since christmas nothing much has changed.
Currently I do not stretch that much. Starting to add tunica stretches, because I believe
I have a thick tunica holding me back.
Any tips how to get to the next level?BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
EG......4.9 . .5.50..,.6
START Nov 2009
- 07-05-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
How long have you been at 5.3"?
If you've been constant over the last 6 months with PE I'd say add in ulis, build them up to some more intense exercises if you're still plateauing like supra slammers. jelqing isn't just girth its a length exercise as well, if you really get stuck you could consider clamping or something similar.I'm back!
- By kingpole in forum Poll ForumReplies: 305Last Post: 11-13-2016, 06:41 AM
- By Trackle in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2012, 02:20 AM
- By Clownfish in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 109Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:20 PM
- By islander in forum The GymReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:47 AM
- By Larger in forum Success ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:08 AM