Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation

Hi there,

i've got a question for the more advanced/experienced PE'ers. What's the best thing to do when you go on a holiday with no
    personal time and/or space to PE ? Thing is, i am going on a holiday for about a month (4 weeks) or so. Do i have to start over from scratch like the 90 days training ? Or can i simply pick it up where i left? And if so will i lose any gains ?

P.s I've been training for over 6 months now.

Thnx in advance !

No worries, enjoy your vacation. If you don't want to take a break that long just do manual stuff when you can.

Comment

You probably wont lose any gains from a 4 week break, but seeing how you've been doing it for 6 months then you should know best what to do when you start up again, probably starting off slow letting your PI's tell you if you're doing too much or not.

Comment

Well i can tell i've "cemented" some gains, visual AND by measuring. Okay so the holiday won't set me back. Great ! Start up slow and build up the workout during the weeks after the holiday for conditioning the penis. Otherwise i will injure it. Well thnx guys for your advice !

Comment

Have a nice trip!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If your going to have sex on vacation then you should be good. Have a great trip! Send a postcard.

Comment

Working...
            X