Thread: Measuring: some doubts
- 07-07-2012 #1
So, I know you should measure your penis along its dorsal side and bone pressed, but there are a number of other factors that also influence the measurements: for example your erection level, since the other day I had my penis so hard it felt it was going to burst I measured 18 centimetres, however I know this is not an accurate measurement since I have failed to achieve such an erection level again, so I ask you, the community, for some tips to get good and consistent measurements.Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.
- 07-07-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Measure on your off day, edge for 5-10 minutes or so, take measurements every few days till you get the closest average possible.
- By closed013 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 02:35 AM
- By mad99 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:49 AM
- By sizeupupup in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-09-2010, 03:24 AM
- By frustated in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:38 AM
- By frustated in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2010, 06:44 AM