Bone Pressed vs Non Bone Pressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Pressed vs Non Bone Pressed

hello gents, today I measured for the first time in months, and I think I finally measured bone pressed accurately. By pressing the measuring tape as far back into my pelvic bone as I could I read a shocking 7in. due to privacy, couldn't measure none bone pressed, but its usually around 6.25. leaving about 3/4of an inch to a fat pad, im 5'11 211lbs. I know we are all genetically different but is it safe to say if I drop some major weight some of the hidden penis will be exposed?

Tough to say, Rubio. If you're already a lean 211, then maybe not. I mean, fat pad size varies to much that we don't know how much of that 3/4" is fat pad, and how much is extra fat from poor diet or lack of exercise.

But hey, there are plenty of other reasons to get in shape. If it exposes a bit more of your buddy, even better.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Two reasons why if you lose a lot of weight you might not get what you expect:
      1- you cannot control where you lose the fat;
      2-that fat is important to absorb shocks to your pelvic area that, as you know, contains some very important organs, so just let is stay as it is, besides, now you know you have a big penis hiding inside of you!
      Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
      BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
      MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
      Current(28/July/2013)
      BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
      MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
      Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
      MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

However, losing weight is still a great idea and contribute to gains. A healthy body promotes better circulation. better erections, and all of that... So if, worst case scenario, you don't lose *any* fat pad and you don't look any bigger, your gains will come easier because of a better lifestyle.

Not to mention, you'll live longer, feel better, sleep better, look better. Yea, exercise and proper diet just sounds awesome, doesn't it?

Just to put things into perspective, I am a very fit person. I have a low body fat percentage and am always active. I still have a 0.5" fat pad.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

good points, still some optimism as at my ideal weight when extremely active im about 190-200lbs and id say my stomach is where all the excess is, so its worth a shot to switch the diet and shed a few lbs.

Comment

Another thing you could do is exercises that will tighten up that area in genera like leg lift, hip abducter exercises and even swimming, if you tighten up your muscles in the pelvic area it will help to give the same appearance as losing weight.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

same here.. I'm 6'2'' tall and used to have a lean midsection but as I hit the 30s my belly started to grow... and my fatpad as well unfortunately
              S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
              1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
              G
              BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

i consider myself thin but have a pretty thick fat pad i think
                Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by wand-extendio View Post
                  i consider myself thin but have a pretty thick fat pad i think

Here too, I'm rather thin myself but have about a 1 in fat pad in the pelvic area.
                  5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
                  6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

Working...
                  X