Penis length topside vs bottomside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis length topside vs bottomside

As you all know, I've always seen my dick as smaller than it is. I have a mild turkey neck that causes my underside to look like its only 4.5 inches or so. The topside measurement is 6 NBPEL ish.

I was wondering, do you think perhaps in creating the perception of big, underside length plays a role?

As in, say you have a straight penis, with a regularly placed nutsack right on the bottom, you top length is roughly equal to your bottom length.

Then someone else has a penis that is curved upwards. The top length is 6 nbpel, but the bottom length measures 7.5 nbpel.

When a girl looks at the dick, she sees the top thats 6 and the bottom thats 7.5, would this not create the illusion of a bigger penis by looking at it?

Penetraition wise it wouldn't feel different, but just visually, I think it would look much bigger. Any thoughts?

I have the same issue. My dick looks shorter when viewed from the bottom
    Start: 17 Feb 2012
    bpel=8.25"; mseg=4.92"; beg=5.5"; fl=6.0-6.5"; bpfsl=??

Current: 29 April 2013
    bpel=8.875"; mseg=5.80" ;beg=6.25"; fl=6.75-7.0"; bpfsl= 9.25"

Goal: nbpel=9.0"; mseg=6.25" with outstanding EQ

Comment

Fellas once she has it her hands she won't care!
      Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

For me, it's the SIDE view, that creates a HUGE cock perception. Pics from the side bowled me over.

Comment

So will women think its smaller than others of an equal size because of this do you think?

Comment

Women don't care.

Comment

I dont care if they dont care, im just asking would it make them think its smaller.

Comment

I dont know to many women who will say hold on there fella, let me lay down between your feet and see how it looks. What i think is that you are way over thinking this, dont be so worried about it.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

After talking to my wife I really dont think they care much. They pull it out and they sense the size somewhat with it in thier hand they glance at it aknowledge its there get wet when they feel how hard they made you and then pay attention to how you make them feel with kisses, touches and the like
                  NCGUY1972
                  Last edited by NCGUY1972; 07-11-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

But do you think two guys with 6nbpel, one like i described, one normal, would both be percieved as basically the same size?

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                      For me, it's the SIDE view, that creates a HUGE cock perception. Pics from the side bowled me over.
                      lol i think it doesnt matter what angle you look at your cock its going to look huge :P
                      7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Working...
                      X