Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make penis hang down low instead of stick out straight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make penis hang down low instead of stick out straight?

As title says... I am curious as to how to make my penis point downards and "hang" as opposed to what it always does, which is just stick out pretty much straight.

I think it looks a lot better (and bigger) when a penis hangs down low.

Recently I started PE for the first time 5 days ago, doing JP90. Now I'm looking to see if there's anything else I can add to my routine to give my penis a more "hanging" look, rather than poking out like pinocchio's nose.

Thanks for any advice guys.
    Starting NBPEL 5th July, 2012:a measly 5.5"

Current: 5.5"

Total Gains: 0"

Stretching pointing to the floor, las(advance), bed fowfers, hanging(advance)

And a lot of time 3+ months.

Comment

From what I've read, hanging is an excellent way to change angle. But to take it on a more practical side, fowfers help too. Both take time, but I'd take the fowfer route.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

P.E. will accomplish this one for you as it has for me and countless others. Good Luck and welcome.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Also... when I get an erection, my penis comes out of my body at a slight angle.

It's not a bend or anything, it's totally straight but comes out at a "twist" almost... Very hard to describe.

It's almost like somebody has grabbed my penis in their right hand and twisted left (anti-clockwise)... Is there any exercise I can do to straighten it out?

Like I said I just started doing JP90, I'm 5 days in and haven't experienced any pain or injury, but I read that I should probably only do this for the 90 days to avoid injury and to "condition" my penis.

Are there any additional safe exercises I can add to my routine (like hanging or additional stretching with a device) without risking injury? Or should I just stick to pure and simple JP90 for the 90 days and then look to change my routine?

Comment

Also, how long can I do these "fowers" for in a day?

I work at home in a room by myself for 5hrs/day at least, could I do them the entire time while sitting down (switching sides of stretch every ~10mins) or will this cause injury?

Comment

Once you finish the JP90 it should hang down a little more. You should do a search on all day stretchers (ADS). There are a number of variations ranging from a simple flexible sleeve ( what-A-Grip) to flexible straps attached to your glans and leg (Autoextender) or around your waist (Phallosan). Try Googling these.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by tempestseven View Post
                Also, how long can I do these "fowers" for in a day?

I work at home in a room by myself for 5hrs/day at least, could I do them the entire time while sitting down (switching sides of stretch every ~10mins) or will this cause injury?
                LAS's, as opposed to bed fowfers are the ideal exercise during the day when you are sitting at a desk. One of the negatives regarding bed fowfers is the very use of a bed, most of us don't have one in our office or at work. My hang was pretty much as you described yours, but now my unit hangs straight down when flaccid. Most of that improvement came from LAS's, but some also because I have worked on my nut sack to get it to also hang lower. Before you start, search and read up on LAS's. Also, quit asking additional questions in your original post.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Sorry about asking multiple questions in one thread, I just didn't want to spam the forum with thread questions.

Is there a limit as to how many threads I can create/day?

Comment

There is no limit, but if you start too many, no one will read them. The boy who cried wolf.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                    X