jp90 success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jp90 success?

Whats up everybody. I'm writing this thread to see if anybody has tried the Jp90 & gotten results. There are so many ways to combines the exercises listed on the site & so many formulas. Unfortunately all the ones i have tried have failed or haven't benefited yet from them. I started out jelling 10 mins, with stretching 5 mins... Now i stretch for 30 mins in the morning & jelq 30 mins at night...I've just started this workout two weeks ago, but its so easy to become impatient & try something new. I'm curious about the jp90 however it feels like I'm going backwards to a lighter exercise. IDK...& in addition the circular stretch mentioned in the jp90, is that rotating stretch where you pull it to the side & move it in a 360 motion. ANYWAY regardless of my lack of gains, I'm committed to this & idc if takes me all my life to get a bigger penis, i will gain

Check out the progress forum, most people start on jp90 and you can see their progress and gains.
    Also jp90 is mainly for conditioning.

Comment

I'm not sure how long you tried other routines but it doesn't sound like they were for long periods of times.
      2 weeks, IMO, isn't even enough to condition your penis for more advanced routines much less to gain..
      5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
      6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

I didn't even bother. I went str8 to hanging and jelqing and have made great flaccid gains, nice EQ gains haven't really mesured erect length but I knowjust by looking I've made progress

only had a little over training injury which I just reduced my work out by an hour or so

Comment

Working...
        X