- 07-10-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
I finished the jp90 2 weeks ago and ive been doing my new routine for a week. The new routine is warm up, flaccid stretches for 20 mins and then bent over squeezes for around 10 minutes.
I've just measured up and my bpel is 7.8 and erect girth is 5.
I have grown .2 inches in length and nothing at all in girth.
I think that my dick is probably long enough. I dont want it to be too big in length. Right now i need some girth. What routine can i do that will slow down length growing and bring my girth on?
- 07-10-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
If you don't want anymore length then drop the stretches and do more jelqing. And do some uli's(But start off with 1 or 2 and add more when you feel ready in weeks or months) because 3 months is still pretty early for advance exercises. Tunica tugs are good for girth too.
- By MightyFallen in forum Success ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2012, 06:13 PM
- By TheSnitch in forum Success ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2011, 08:51 PM
- By Augor in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:32 PM
- By Belgianrofl in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Guillotine01a in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-14-2010, 01:17 AM