i have noticed that device users believe in everyday use. most pumpers and clampers believe in at least a 6 day routine since its all about 'riding fatigue" and "time under tension" and the belief that plastic deformation does not require rest since we are building smooth muscle and lengthening/expanding our tunica.

this makes complete sense. but then why is there such a need, along with a variance of opinions, for the need of rest days with manual routines? the whole 2 on 1 off, or 3 on 1 off, or 5 on 2 off threads. device users go every day and see in general more gains than manual Pe'ers.

this leads me to believe that rest days should only be needed in all types in the cases of over exertion (very minor injury) or soft tissue discomfort or when time is an issue or when EQ is effected to the point where sex/edging becomes difficult.

this obviously excludes kegel routines that focus on skeletal muscle.

i personally do 5 days on and 2 days off when hanging (to allow for attachment point stresses to soft tissue to heal), but take no days off when pumping/jelqing.

kegels at 3 times a week always

your thoughts on the matter?