meditation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meditation?

Hey everyone, was just wondering if anyone has any links or could point me in the right direction on meditation, I hear it can help you with your eq without using too much manual stimulation whilst edging, which would really help me as my mind wanders really easily!
    I find it hard to get a 100% erection unless i am about to cum, definately a mental issue as when im with a female there are no problems whatsoever, would just like to be pointed in the right direction on meditation & other methods to help solve this. I just love the feeling of a 100% erection, makes me feel so confident!
    Starting stats 17th dec 2010
    BPEL 6"
    MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
    BPEL 7"
    MEG 5.5"

"the yoga of breath- a step by step guide to pranayama" an awesome book on breathing and meditation. this style requires some dedication.

for a beginner i would google transcendental meditation, which is just a mantra (quiet internal chant) based meditation.

def worth adding to your regimine

Comment

ALSo http://www.clear-mind-meditation-techniques.com

Comment

Wow really quick reply, thanks a lot mate i'll check them out asap!
        Anyone else got any other input or ideas to get 100% erection easier, please, fire away
        BPEL 6"
        MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
        BPEL 7"
        MEG 5.5"

Comment

Naww, someone posted (I think it was here) a link to exercises for improving visualisation and I wanted to start doing this as meditation in the mornings, but I closed the browser and I didn't save the link and now I can't find it

Comment

it was the second link i posted. i know because i posted the original one

Comment

Just read through some of the info in that link i posted & tried some basic stuff out, im at work right now (damn night shift) so cant dedicate some quality time to it just now. I tried closing my eyes & concentrating on my breathing & when my mind wandered I didnt get frustrated & slowly let my thoughts go away & concentrated on my breathing again. I done it for maybe 10 mins, my mind wandered a few times but as the article states, it takes time. However just to mention I felt my flacid after those 10 mins & it felt really squidgey, plump & relaxed, a flushed flacid you could say, maybe just coincidence but im putting it down to those 10 mins of meditation! I can also see this helping my sleeping problems too (im a terrible sleeper, mind works overtime).
              Thanks again
              BPEL 6"
              MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
              BPEL 7"
              MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post
                it was the second link i posted. i know because i posted the original one
                The Clear Mind one? I've been looking around there but I can't see it. Don't get me wrong there's some good stuff there, but the one I saw had like geometric shapes you hold in your mind's eye, and then you add a third dimension to it and you practice turning the shape around in your mind or something. Does that ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                  The Clear Mind one? I've been looking around there but I can't see it. Don't get me wrong there's some good stuff there, but the one I saw had like geometric shapes you hold in your mind's eye, and then you add a third dimension to it and you practice turning the shape around in your mind or something. Does that ring a bell?

i posted that one too, but now i cant seem to find it. i will work on retrieving it later

Comment

Working...
                  X