Positive and negative PI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive and negative PI

For the second morning I don't have morning wood since my last workout = negative PI

Random erections during the day are present = positive PI
    Bigger flacid = positive PI

Today is the day of scheduled routine (I already took a day off)
    Should I take few more days off or just continue with my routine?

Thanks

If I were you I wouldn't panic. Could you give us a little more infos?
    How long have you been PEing?
    Do you have difficulties having an erection?
    Do you feel pain in the penis?

As for me it happens sometimes that I wake up and don't have morning wood. You see, sleep is a sequence of different phases of brain activity, and erections occur only during one of four phases. You could have woken up during one of the other 3 phases.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Assassino View Post
      If I were you I wouldn't panic. Could you give us a little more infos?
      How long have you been PEing?
      Do you have difficulties having an erection?
      Do you feel pain in the penis?

As for me it happens sometimes that I wake up and don't have morning wood. You see, sleep is a sequence of different phases of brain activity, and erections occur only during one of four phases. You could have woken up during one of the other 3 phases.
      I'm Peing since February 2012
      No problems maintaining erection
      No pain or any side effects beside morning wood

I'm just trying to figure out on today routine. Should I skip it and wait until my morning wood returns or just continue

Comment

Well, I guess a day off won't change anything, but if your dick feels good apart the morning wood problem I wouldn't skip it.
        Two days without morning wood don't mean much. Take a break only if the problem persists for a long time.

Comment

I have the same thing. No morning wood but nice pink glans, increased vascularity, bigger flaccid, random erections throughout the day .. the positives outtake the negative..

Comment

Thank you.
            I'll try it tonight and post my morning results

I know why I had this issue. After the routine for the first time ever I was using lube while edging and I guess I overwork it

Comment

Good morning wood is back. I did my routine yesterday and I'm horny all day.
              PI is very important

Comment

hey guys why are morning wood a positive pi? what does it tell us about the penis?

Comment

Originally posted by danni View Post
                  hey guys why are morning wood a positive pi? what does it tell us about the penis?
                  If the penis is overly fatigued or injured the body will try to protect it and heal it as fast as possible, which means you won't get erections.
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                  X