Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't 8+ too much?

Hi everyone.
    I have reached my length goal 7,9 inches, but I'm still working on my girth. I would like to have 5,5 inches (0,5 more). The base of my girth routine is jelqing, so I think that there will be some length gains too. The question is: Isn't 8+ too much? Should i have any problems in bed with this length? Thanks for your answers...
    Starting (1st July 2011)
    BPEL: 6,7
    NBPEL: 6,1
    MEG: 4,5

Current
    BPEL: 8,0
    NBPEL: 7,2
    MEG: 5,5

Goal
    BPEL: 7,9

Well, that really is up to you: do you seek to pleasure your partner with the visuals or with the actions? If you wish to impress her/him then keep going, there is only a limit to your growth: your body's limit. If you seek to pleasure her/him with the actions remember this: Nature has designed the average human penis to have a length of about 6 to 7 inches and a girth that should not exceed 6 inches, and the vast majority of the male population in the world falls within these boundaries so your new measurements are already beyond the length "limit" and if that worries you, I advise you to focus solely on girth enhancing exercises, only do one lengthening exercise.
    Mind this: I'm also quite new to penis enlargement and as such all my reasoning is merely logical, and that not always applies to biological systems.
    I hope my advice was of use.

Sincerely,
    Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

There are some girls 8" plus is an issue for, but that can be largely got around with skill. Of course, if like me you like to ram it home, this can still be an issue and there may be girls you are not suited to .

Comment

Well, 7.9 (might as well just say 8 because a sliver of difference will not really matter during penetration) is long period and is more than enough to reach apex (bottom). But with length comes responsibility of knowing how far in you can go so you need to take it slow to find out first hopefully with the woman in your life or will be in your life. But fyi you have plenty of length just focus on the girth and cement the length.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

At 7.9" your more than likely not going to be able to go "balls deep" on a lot of women.its a good feeling!i personally enjoy the pelvic "grinding" (for want of a bettet word)
          dec 2011
          NPBEL 6.1
          BPEL 6.4
          BG 5.9 --6.0
          MEG 5.6--5.65
          heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

I have yet to meet a girl I couldnt go balls deep in if they are really aroused. Doggie style I dont think Ive met one that liked me to ram it home but any other position has been fine. Key word is the girl/woman is aroused and really begging for it. I think my wife would be happy if I had 9 honestly?

Comment

On pelvic grinding with her on top it has poked her uncomfortably a few times at the wrong angle I guess?

Comment

It's honestly up to you. Don't let someone else determine what "enough", or "too much" is. If it makes you happy, go for it. Many people feel any breast size over a full "C" cup is "too big". It's your body and your decision. We men can do what we want with our bodies too

Comment

Some women like length, not all are protesting.
                  Vulcan
                  7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                  5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I just finished having sex and I was 95% of the way in and my wife said pull out and go in deep and hard, lol

Comment

There you go!! No, 8+ is not too much at all. Most women can handle it fine--a few may need extra
                      care when entering. A good, long warm-up works in all cases.

Comment

go for your goals and then learn how to use your new equipment.

Comment

Thank you all! I was worry about the fact that i will gain much more length than I want. Length gains come quickly than girth gains and I need .5" more girth. I just needed to know if I should do a routine without jelqing. I'm glad that so many guys told me their opinion. Thanks again and good luck with your gains!
                          Starting (1st July 2011)
                          BPEL: 6,7
                          NBPEL: 6,1
                          MEG: 4,5

Current
                          BPEL: 8,0
                          NBPEL: 7,2

Goal
                          BPEL: 7,9

Comment

They can handle it fine, trust me. The problem is, can you handle it...
                            like for instance sitting on the toilet, with a semi hard on, i have to sorta lift it up not to have it hang in the water..

We have sorta similar stats. I noticed the Big Al squeeze or just regular squeezes do add girth. Maybe thats a tip for you.
                            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                            03/04/13
                            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I feel like after a certain point too much length may make sex less intimate. I think 7.5 - 8.5 is fine but you have to make sure she's very ready and you know how to aim below/behind the cervix into the posterior fornix which for some girls is even more pleasurable than the G spot.. you may have to leave a little of you're dick out but it will stay pretty intimate unless you're leaving 2+" out and bottoming out. But that's just my personal thoughts.
                              Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X