Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble gaining girth? Check out this girth guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble gaining girth? Check out this girth guide.

This thread is dedicated to all girth related material. Use it as a guide for girth exercises.

In order to get an effective girth workout, your penis needs to be:
    1) Very well warmed up...to the point where its a nice red-ish color
    2) Fat and plump...work it up to a 40-50% erection..enough so that you can bend it in all directions

When youre cock is in this state, you are in the optimal girth-working zone...A warm, fat, plumpy semi erect penis.

Next, do an easy girth warm up exercise:
    1) Place an ok grip at the base of your dick and one below the glans
    2) Squeeze both grips lightly and hold for 3 seconds...then let go for 3 seconds...do as many reps as you want...increase how hard you grip your penis with every few reps.

This will prepare your penis for some more intense girth exercises like clamping. Another observation: when you are fully erect, the tunica is rock hard. it wont expand in this state. Keep your penis at a 75% erection level, and then apply your clamp or do a Uli..you will get much more expansion.
    Radiohead
    Last edited by Radiohead; 08-15-2010, 11:32 PM.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

I'll edit this list as time goes by. Just recommend a girth exercise with a detailed explanation of how to perform it. What erection level do you need? What do you need to pay attention to while performing the exercise? What intensity level? Please be clear in your explanations.

*Updated Thursday, August 20th 2009

This thread is now orientated towards the TGC Theory. These girth exercises help build up smooth muscle within the penis.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...explained.html

Most of these exercises are done with a light grip. Girth exercises are tough on the penis, so be gentle!

Intensity level 1 girth exercises (you can do these immediately):

1) The V-Jelq Penis Enlargement Gym - V-Jelq
    2) Penis Enlargement Gym - Flaccid Bend
    For the flaccid bend, I strongly recommend a 33%-50% erection level. This is a light exercise.
    3) Erect kegels
    A. Get a 100% erection
    B. Perform a slow and hard kegel
    C. Repeat the kegel several times. You know your limit with kegels. Make sure you are erect throughout the exercise. Kegel slowly. Quick and short kegels arent so effective.

Intensity level 2 girth exercises (you can do these after one month of penile exercising):

1) The Squeeze. Erection level has to be at 40%. Instructions:
    A. Hand 1: Form a tight OK-grip as close to the base as possible
    B. Hand 2: In front of the first grip, form an overhand OK-grip with your fingers facing the floor.
    C. Tighten all your fingers and squeeze both grips. Hold for 20 to 30 seconds. Squeeze lightly. This is a flaccid exercise!

Intensity level 3 girth exercises (you can do these after 2-3 months of penile exercising):

1) Penis Enlargement Gym - Jelq Variation: Side Jelq
    The side jelq is good for making your penis less flat. It will definitely help with girth. I recommend a 60% erection level. Light grip!
    2) Tunica tug. Erection level has to be near 20% or less.
    A. Hand 1: Form an OK grip as close to the base as possible.
    B. Hand 2: Form an OK grip right below the head of your penis.
    C. Pull both hands away from each other. This will stretch your shaft only, and not your ligaments. This exercise stretches the tunica and is great for girth. Do this exercise after you stretch, before you jelq or Uli.
    3) The O bend. This exercise is extremely successful in terms of adding girth to your penis.
    Erection level is key!!! If you're too flaccid, it won't expand your penis. If you're too erect, you wont be able to bend.

You want to maintain a 25% to 50% erection level.
    A) Hand 1: Place an OK grip at the base of your semi-erect penis.
    B) Hand 2: Bend your semi-erect penis downwards. You want to bend at a 90 degree angle. Slightly squeeze the OK grip to expand the penis even more. Hold for 20-30 seconds.
    C) Keep the OK grip at the base of your penis. Now bend your penis at a 90 degree angle upwards, to the left and to the right. (You have now completed one full set). Make sure you hold each direction for 20-30 seconds.
    D) Hand 1: Form an OK grip at the base of your semi-erect penis with TWO FINGERS instead of one. You are gripping your penis with the index and middle finger, as well as the thumb (that all form the OK grip). You are basically building up the grip. You are going higher across the shaft.
    E) Bend your penis in all four directions (Upwards, downwards, left and right). Work the bending all the way up the shaft. Your OK grip goes from two fingers to three and finally four fingers. You have now bent your entire shaft in all 4 directions. This makes a total of 16 bends. (4 bends with the one finger OK grip, 4 bends with the two finger OK grip, 4 bends with the three finger OK grip and 4 bends with the 4 finger ok grip.)

Consult the post I quoted from Keido's log. It contains a lot of information on how to perform the O bend. With this exercise, it takes a very long time to understand the principals behind it. You want to gently expand your penis at a semi-erect state. You will see your entire penis engorge as it expands in girth. Make sure you HEAT UP between every set. The penis needs to be warm throughout the exercise.

Intensity level 4 girth exercises (you can do these after 4-5 months of penile exercising): Things get intense now.

1)
    Penis Enlargement Gym - Uli
    Perform the Uli at a maximum erection level of 95%. Don't hold the Uli for longer than 30 seconds.
    2) Double Uli. Erection level has to be at 95%.
    A. Form an OK-grip at the base of your penis.
    B. Form an OK-grip right below the head.
    C. Gently squeeze both grips. Hold for a maximum of 30 seconds.

***With Uli exercises, you can kegel to add intensity. Just make sure you don't over do it. I can't stress this point enough.

Intensity level 5 girth exercises (you can do these after 5-6 months of penile exercising):

1) Jelqing Uli. Erection level has to be at 95%.
    A. Form a tight OK-grip at the base of your erect penis.
    B. Form a second OK-grip on top of the first one and slowly jelq it up the penis towards the head. The jelq should last 10 to 15 seconds. Again, don't squeeze too hard. You know your penis's limits.
    2) Headhold Jelq (similar to Jelqing Uli, but with one hand). Erection level has to be at 95%.
    A. Form a tight OK-grip at the base of your penis and perform a slow jelq with that grip.
    B. Stop the jelq right below the head, squeeze the tip and kegel
    C. Do about thirty jelqs at most. This exercise is less intense than the Jelqing Uli, which is why you can do more reps.
    3) Slinky bend. Erection level has to be at 65%.
    A. Form an OK-grip at the base of your semi erect penis.
    B. Form an OK-grip below the head.
    C. Bend the penis downwards. Hold the bend for a few seconds.
    D. While still holding both grips in place, push the bend upwards and release.
    E. You can bend upwards also.
    This exercise is similar to the flaccid bend, but much more intense and much more erect.

4) Penis Enlargement Gym - Horse Squeeze
    Becareful with this one. You can hurt your glans if you grip too hard.
    5) Penis Enlargement Gym - Compressor
    The compressor, also known as erect bending, is one of my personal favorites. Just be careful not to bend too much. Don't hold the grips and bends too long. Be careful with what you do.
    6) SG High Erection Level Jelq:
    (1) Get yourself a 75-80% erection and lay down on your bed, couch, etc.
    (2) Take your left hand and form an OK clamp just below the head of your dick
    (3) Take your right hand and form a "peace sign"
    (4) Take the right hand and place your dick in the middle of the peace sign. (Your fingers should be pointing at your feet)
    (5) Do a quick kegel and really focus on pumping a lot of blood into your dick
    (6) Clamp your peace sign shut at the base of your dick, release the kegel
    (7) Jelq up your dick slowly all of the way to the glans using relatively hard pressure (More than standard jelqing but not TOO hard)
    (8) Jelq all of the way up to the hand that is clamped below the head.
    (9) When you reach that hand at the top, release the jelqing hand and repeat.
    7) Graduate Squeezes
    Get a 95% erection.
    1) Place an OK grip at the base of your penis, like you would during a Uli
    2) Squeeze the grip for 15-30 seconds
    3) Move the grip up the shaft gradually, and perform a Uli
    4) Do this all over the shaft until you get to the glans (stop right below the glans)

*Do this for 10 reps then release the clamping hand. Do some helicopter shakes to get the blood back in your head. Then perform a 30 second Uli. Do 10 more of these reps, do helicopter shakes, then the 30 second Uli. Do this for a total of 50 reps (5 Ulis). You should get awesome expansion in your girth. I usually can measure a full 1/4" bigger in girth directly after a session of this jelqing.

8) Pumping
    First step is to buy the right pump for you. Do your research
    9) Clamping
    Radiohead
    Last edited by Radiohead; 08-15-2010, 11:34 PM.

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

This post can be used to display full routines instead of individual exercises like the previous post.

Updated Thursday, August 20th 2009

Once you complete the 90 day beginner routine, check this routine out:

Post 90 day beginner routine GIRTH routine:
      -Warm up
      -5 way basic stretch (1 set)
      -Full set of O bends (reheat between sets)
      -50 (or more) wet jelqs @ 25%-50% erection level (light to medium strength grip)
      -
      50 V jelqs (or more) @ 25%-50% erection level (medium grip)
      -1 set of light slinky bend (50% erection level)
      -Warm down

This will give your penis quite a good girth workout. The key to gaining girth is to keep your penis constantly heated up!

Slightly more intense routine :
      -Warm up
      -1 set Tunica tug Length exercise
      -Full set of O bends Girth exercise
      -30 wet jelqs(or more). OK grip @ 75% erection. Very slow 8 second strokes Girth/length
      -30 V jelqs(or more). 75% erection. Very slow 8 second strokes Girth
      -1 set Slinky bend Girth
      -(optional: basic stretch. Length exercise)
      -Warm down

After 5-6 months, check this light Uli routine out:

Uli routine (DO NOT PERFORM MORE THAN TWICE A WEEK):
      -Warm up
      -Full set of O bend
      -Re-warm up
      -Uli (hold for 30 second @ 95% erection level). After the Uli, lose your erection.
      -15 wet jelqs. OK grip, low to medium erection level
      -Double Uli (30 second hold) After the exercise, lose your erection.
      -15 wet jelqs. OK grip. low to medium erection
      -Uli (hold for 15 seconds).
      -Warm down

ADVANCED GIRTH ROUTINE (6 months +)

1) Warm up in the shower OR with your own conventional method. (15 minutes)
      2) Hang for 15 minutes.
      3) Pump for 15 minutes. I use the bathmate pump in the shower (with steaming hot water). You can use an air pump.
      4) Proceed to clamping for 10 minutes with a 100% erection. You can use a cable clamp or a small strip of velcro (that you close tightly around the cock).
      5) Warm down (as long as you need)

This takes a total of 55 minutes, just under an hour.

You work your CCs and smooth muscle (pumping and clamping). You then work your tunica and ligaments (hanging).

Such a simple and effective routine. Give it a try. Let me know what you think
      Radiohead
      Last edited by Radiohead; 04-10-2010, 09:48 PM.

TGC Theory

Comment

This post can be edited for more information on scientific theory. Tunica, CCs, plastic deformation, molecular engineering... you name it, we got it!

*Update: Monday, May 25th 2009.

TGC Theory. I am now orientating this thread towards this tunica/smooth muscle theory. More girth = more smooth muscle.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...explained.html
        Radiohead
        Last edited by Radiohead; 05-25-2009, 06:49 PM.

TGC Theory

Comment

This post can be edited for displaying links to other PE forums and PE material floating on the internet (girth related, obviously )

Originally posted by Keido View Post
          This is what I did and it worked very well.

After the normal warm ups and stretches. At a very low erection level almost flaccid. I grab the base with my right hand (strong hand) in the standard OK grip. I would then bend the penis down towards the ground, if you were standing. Starting right at the grip and slowly work my way up the shaft. According to the talkative MrO he bends his in any and every direction. I am new to this and have only been bending down and back, mostly down. Working at such low erection levels there is no pain. But you can feel and see the expansion which is huge right at the bend!

I have done a few variations:
          Pull a little with the base hand towards the glans it intensifies even more.
          Start the exercise standing in front of your bed. Push your head into the mattress and slowly roll it down, then roll it back. This is amazing you have your base hand pushing blood forward, you have the bend expanding and you also have the head pushing blood back. Also kegel allot! I also mix in some C grip jelqing, kegeling after every stroke with very slow strokes over 3 seconds always.

Just try to do what I'm saying. It took me about 20 minutes of messing around before I started to understand what MrO had posted. Erection level is key. You want an erection that you can bend so that clearly isnt very high. The more you do it the better of an idea you will have to where the erection level needs to be.

It really is a uli at very low erection level with bends.

I grab the base in the basic OK grip. With the other hand I grab the head and bend it back, down, to the side. I'm new to this as well so I keep doing different things feeling the expansion and trying to maximize expansion with the different angles. If the erection is a little high I squeeze the head a little more and bend it back. It will only bend a small amount. When you have the proper erection level you will get a good 90 degree bend angle. If you can't bend it at least 45 degree's your erection level is to high! I kegel without touching it to let the erection get to the right level, or I'll do the c grip jelq method until it goes down. You should not bend a hard erection!

The concept of this exercise is at the point of the bend there is extreme pressure and expansion. I work from three basic positions. The base, mid shaft, and just under the head (top shaft).

The base:
          I start here, from here you can have the highest erection level. From the base I use the OK grip with one finger and my thumb as my grip. I have noticed that backward bends work the base better than downward bends. I still do both.

Mid shaft.
          I work the mid shaft by including another finger on the base. The bends are still the same, but with the extra finger added it moves the bend up the shaft.

Top shaft:
          Again I just add another finger to the base hand and do the bends the same way.

You will notice the erection level is going down but the pressure is getting higher as you force more and more blood into the shaft. It doesn't hurt you should only feel the expansion and pressure at the point of the bend. It doesn't feel good either don't get me wrong.

If you haven't tried to do it it is very hard to understand. But once you try it it will become quite clear. It is very awkward at first but you will figure out ways of bend your arms and hands to get the results your looking for.

I'd say it's very safe for a newbie because it's at such low erection levels. And keep the erection low so you can get expansion.
          This is also a very good exercise to do before sex ( a mild version for pre sex prep). It pumps you up very large and it doesn't fatigue you like jelqing. There is very little fatigue because there isn't any stroking involved.

I've been doing this for a few weeks now. I don't measure but I can say it is feeling fuller and hanging lower. This is all I do other than a little c grip jelqing with kegels if the erection gets too high.

I to end up with it folded in half as well. I start with an erection level usually that will only let me fold 90 degrees. But not all the time either, the erection level is key to this exercise and getting it the right level for full expansion is the hardest part. And I also think thats what makes this exercise so good. It forces you to get the erection level at the exact right firmness. So your not too erect straining your veins against a hard erection that doesn't allow for expansion.

I'm not ready to say that PE at high erection levels has no merit. But it does seem to me if being hard was going to increase size. We would all be huge with just masturbating. With that said I still think there are other variables when it comes to PE at high erection levels. And I'm not saying working at high erection level is pointless. It is pointless with this exercise however. And probably dangerous as well.

My theory is there are two aspects at work with PE, Expansion, and Pressure. Pressure seems to be more intense at higher erection levels and expansion seems to be more intense at lower erection levels. Doing this exercise or any PE related exercise needs to incorporate both. Not just incorporate but maximize both aspects to the fullest.

This is by far the best exercise I've seen yet. And I'm not one of those people that just goes from exercise to exercise. I stayed with jelqing the entire time. I feel like allot of guys don't get good technique then they move on to the next exercise. I say if you are new you still need to learn to jelq. I would always include new exercises into my routine a little at a time. But this has replaced jelqing as my main exercise.

I have noticed that after doing this exercise for a while, I reach a point where my penis starts to feel every so slightly numb and really well worked. This is the point to call it a day. To do any more would just overtrain the penis and make growth less likely. As soon as your penis starts to take on an unusual sensation, yet not unpleasant, you have done more than enough. It's hard to describe the sensation it causes but it is like a feeling of it being thoroughly stretched, slightly fatigued and as if mint oil, or menthol has been rubbed into it. A slighty cool numbness but very subtle. For the next day or two you get regular, raging hard ons throughout the day and night. It's funny though because for the first few minutes the exercise feels like it lacks intensity and you wonder how it could ever work. Then after 10-15 minutes a change in the sensation occurs and it feels thoroughly worked all of a sudden.

I posted in the above thread the gains I have made recently. To summarize, my girth only increased 1/8 inch between 2000 and the end of 2004, and then increased 1/4 inch in the last month. I attribute it to flacid jelking and these flacid Mr. O squeezes, and the general concept that it is necessary for me to be flacid to be able to stretch the tissue properly.
          More gain in one month than in the previous 4 years!
          To top it off, I decided I would NOT ask my wife if she noticed any difference, I would just keep working at it until she said something on her own. well, it didn't take long. We were having sex this morning, and out of the blue she said, "it feels so fat"! Now maybe she was just talking dirty which she likes to do, but she hasn't said those words in a long, long time. Boy that was music to my ears.
          After sex I regained my boner and measured, and it appears I have gained another 1/16, or a total of 5/16 if it stays cemented. (4.875 in December to 5.25 now!)

I read a theory somewhere about bending the penis and the guy explained it like this.

Get one of those long balloons like they make animal shapes out of and draw lines on it with a marker.
          Circles around the girth and length wise.
          Bend the balloon and you will see the lines expand.

I believe in the more flaccid state we are causing the tunica to expand in much the same way.

I bend and roll. Kind of how a snake moves. The bend travels down the body.

Hope this helps.

Mick your not saying that your doing all that in one rep are you? Because you should be clamped off at the base. I imagine that with the base entirely clamped off you should go for only a few minutes per rep. Besides my base clamp hand starts to give after a few minutes.

Let me know how much you guys are doing per rep. I myself go for maybe 2 minutes per rep.
          And I do:
          A downward bend hold for 10 sec
          A downward bend turn right then left approx 10 sec each
          I add a finger then repeat until I've added all four fingers
          I sprinkle in back bends which really feels like it's working the base nicely.

Takes about 2 minutes per rep. Then I kegel hard and work on getting blood flow and the exact erection for round two.

Erection level and expansion is everything in this exercise. I feel newbies don't fully understand these principles. At least I know I didn't as a newbie. I think it took me a few months before I got a decent understanding of expansion.

Newbies try this:

To feel a mild expansion grab about a 30% erection at the base and squeeze hard. If you have the erection level right you should see little tiny dimples appear on your head. This is the blood being forced forward with pressure. This is a mild expansion not enough to make your unit grow. It takes bending to increase the pressure all along the shaft to break down the tissue.

I've only been doing this exercise for about a month. And I think I've only recently got good at it. And I don't measure. In that month's time I went from not being able to fill a toilet paper roll to touching the sides. This is after 36 hours of rest from the exercise, morning wood.

PE takes up enough time, I'm just not willing to use up more time measuring. I can tell it's getting bigger, and this is from only a month. I think I'm going to start measuring however. Use my current and take a measurements once every other month. I was focused on a goal size. And thought that I'd measure when I thought I was getting close.

Besides I get very different sizes depending on where I measure. My base is the biggest so I like to (in my mind) think thats how big I am. From top to the bottom it gets increasingly bigger. I think thats referred to as torpedo dick?

I just finished a set of Mr. Orange bends, but I added a little variation which seems to have really pumped me up.

Last night I tried some of these at the 10% erection level and didn't get very far. So, tonight I increased my erection level to maybe about 40% and tried my own thing.

What I did was basically the same, it's just a little different. When I was bending, I would say I was bending at about a 60-70 degree angle, but what I also did was push my clamping hand and my beding hand toward each other, if you can picture what I mean. If you have too large a bend angle, this obviously won't be possible. Imagine just having a thick round cylindrical piece of rubber. If you pushed the two ends together, the middle would have to expand in order to compensate for the decrease in length. So, its like that, except you have a slight bend going on at the same time. I don't think this would work if you simply pushed your hands together without bending.

Anyway, when I did this, I got a huge 'bubble' in between my hands. The bubble I saw when bending between 90-180 degrees without pushing my hands together did not compare to the bubble I got from this. When only bending, my penis seemed to be stretching more than expanding.

I'm definitely not bashing Mr. Orange's original way as it did work somewhat for me and seems to work amazingly for other people. But I think I am a very hard girth gainer (I have not gained any girth whatsoever), and this may work a little better for me.

Doing this I got from 5 3/4" girth to about 5 15/16" girth, so that's 3/16" increase, almost 1/4". I know this may not be alot for most people, but I usually do not even get, or barely get, 2/16" increase.

Hope that's helpful. Maybe some other people could try this and see if it works at all for them.
          Radiohead
          Last edited by Radiohead; 04-25-2009, 10:07 PM.

TGC Theory

Comment

Yup I'm with you pal, after my newbie period and reach 7 BPEL (if ever) I plan to catch up in girth, 70%girth-30%length exercise I guess.. That's being honest, 6.5 was being nasty, nasty the way the female population will like it.. to calculate from this point, I still got 1.6 inch journey to reach it(Girth). Good luck to you and to all Girth Dreamer. I'll be waiting for that list. So far I had read, Compresor, ULI, ULI#3, Horse404, O Bend, Hammerhead, squeeze cant wait to see more and categorize their nature and effect to pennis. Plan to experiment to. Your thread was cool.^^
            March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
            Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
            Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
            No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I've gained one inch in erect girth. Mostly due to V-jelqs and consistency. Here's my log. I still want to hit 6 or 6.5. But really length is my current priority.
              "Why pay for what you can get free"
              How PE Works
              (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
              (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
              (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
              "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
              PE90X Routine

Comment

I have this theory, based on my time on the boards, and that is each of us has a propensity to gain either in girth or length, but not both. How does one counteract this tendency? Cover all bases would be my answer. I was lucky in that I gained proportionately in length AND girth. I'm not terribly scientific about this process, but I do think my experience was based on the fact that I used a "shotgun" approach to P.E., that is, I covered all bases the best I could--manual in my case since I have never wanted to use a "gadget" to help the process along. I never focused on a strict "girth" exercise OR "length" exercise. For me that would have been counterproductive. I know I have done wet jelqs, dry jelqs, every stretch imaginable that I've come across over the past 5 years, plus creating my own variations, while edging and kegeling the devil out of my dick along the way. I would say most of this time I have spent stretching and edging, simply because it is more manageable and less demanding in terms of preparation and time and effort spent.

Hope this is helpful.

Comment

Great topic RH! I'm still really frustrated and struggling with this as well.
                  Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
                  Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
                  Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

Comment

I still say that the best way to gain girth is V-jelq V-jelq, V-jelq. Split your jelqing sessions up between regular jelqing and V-jelqing and you attack both length and girth. The problem with girth is it tends to come at very very slow gain rates, and this frustrates people. People need to learn to accept that unless you are Jayhawk or one of the extremely rare and lucky ones, you will at best be able to gain girth at a rate of 1/4" - 1/3" a year. But 1/4" a year in girth is awesome and life changing.
                    Everyone dies...
                    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

As the Op stated I think it's rather obvious that most guys are going for girth over length (I know I am). I'm pretty new to this whole thing so I'm still on the newbie routine or slight variations of it (sometimes I don't have 20-30 minutes). I'm hoping to hit my .4" girth goal within 1 year but i'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Well I've put up some girth exercises in order of intensity. It looks pretty good so far.

As we can see, most girth exercises are advanced. Girth comes later on with penile exercising. Get through the 90 day beginner routine first!

Tomorrow, I will talk about the legendary O bend exercise.

TGC Theory

Comment

good post radio head, now all we need to know is how to do the v-jelq correctly

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                            I have this theory, based on my time on the boards, and that is each of us has a propensity to gain either in girth or length, but not both. How does one counteract this tendency? Cover all bases would be my answer. I was lucky in that I gained proportionately in length AND girth. I'm not terribly scientific about this process, but I do think my experience was based on the fact that I used a "shotgun" approach to P.E., that is, I covered all bases the best I could--manual in my case since I have never wanted to use a "gadget" to help the process along. I never focused on a strict "girth" exercise OR "length" exercise. For me that would have been counterproductive. I know I have done wet jelqs, dry jelqs, every stretch imaginable that I've come across over the past 5 years, plus creating my own variations, while edging and kegeling the devil out of my dick along the way. I would say most of this time I have spent stretching and edging, simply because it is more manageable and less demanding in terms of preparation and time and effort spent.

Hope this is helpful.
                            I think when emphasizing girth routines men tend to do girth work 5 daya a week. This is not good.....Why....you need in my opinion a 48-72 hour rest period between girth work routines. Too much girth work causes your girth growth to stagnate. Do ulid for examp;le only two days per week. you also must cascade up to them in layers like this

20 minutes warming up.
                            Lite stretching in all direc tions move those ligs on the right and left dside of ylour penis, hold the strech static, no pulses, no jerking, hold to your penis's limit. no need to force your penis to go beyond it limit, stretching is a precurser to jelqs. Strech for 5.
                            minutes mimimum.
                            Jelqs, jelq slow with a lite grip for about 5-10 minutes
                            Then do your uli's hold for 30 seconds, then let ylour 95% erection comepletely die down. Then get erect again and repeat a second time. While your prick is resting in the flaccid state apply the hot rice sock again. Do the uli's about 2-5 minutes apart.
                            Warm down with bed fowfers for a half hour or so.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                              I think when emphasizing girth routines men tend to do girth work 5 daya a week. This is not good.....Why....you need in my opinion a 48-72 hour rest period between girth work routines. Too much girth work causes your girth growth to stagnate. Do ulid for examp;le only two days per week. you also must cascade up to them in layers like this

20 minutes warming up.
                              Lite stretching in all direc tions move those ligs on the right and left dside of ylour penis, hold the strech static, no pulses, no jerking, hold to your penis's limit. no need to force your penis to go beyond it limit, stretching is a precurser to jelqs. Strech for 5.
                              minutes mimimum.
                              Jelqs, jelq slow with a lite grip for about 5-10 minutes
                              Then do your uli's hold for 30 seconds, then let ylour 95% erection comepletely die down. Then get erect again and repeat a second time. While your prick is resting in the flaccid state apply the hot rice sock again. Do the uli's about 2-5 minutes apart.
                              Warm down with bed fowfers for a half hour or so.
                              So you're saying we should do Ulis twice a week and have another light routine for 3 days a week? that is exactly what I am doing right now.

I'm really exhausted right now so I can't talk much. I'm going to post tomorrow. I have lots of stuff to do with this thread. We have lots of theory and things to accomplish. We're going to figure out the girth magic trick.

TGC Theory

Comment

Working...
                              X