maybe im crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe im crazy

Maybe im crazy but im really going to go for 9x7 I know that will probably cut down my sex partners by half or i might be surprised
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

Your sig is the dumbest shit I've read all day lulz
    Start (Jan 2012):
    BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
    BPFSL - 7.9
    ----------------------------
    Current (Jul 2012):
    BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
    BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk_Diggler View Post
      Ha I've told him that before, I really think that it's rude because when someone who really is small and insecure about their size reads it it's bound to only make them feel even worse.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Also, another thread that sounds like you're just fishing for compliments about how big you already are.
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk_Diggler View Post
          & you sound like a whiny little bitch and why are you so worried about my sig?what did it hurt your feelings
          7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Calm down boys. We're all among friends here. Dirk I hope you make it.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
              Ha I've told him that before, I really think that it's rude because when someone who really is small and insecure about their size reads it it's bound to only make them feel even worse.
              Exactly right man that's what I'm thinking, It's like something I would've done when I was in first school.

Yo second lensman what do you mean you hope I make it lol?

Duppy, no you didn't hurt any feelings bro, I'm practically the same size as you claim to be, even made a thread recently posting my stats. Good luck with your 9x7 goal
              Dirk_Diggler
              Last edited by Dirk_Diggler; 07-13-2012, 06:10 PM.
              Start (Jan 2012):
              BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
              BPFSL - 7.9
              ----------------------------
              Current (Jul 2012):
              BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
              BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

I'm sorry, you have a quite above average penis size and you consider yourself small? My starting size is 6.7", compared to you I'm a midget! I wish you luck on your journey, and that you get a grip on your lack of sense.
                Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
                BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
                MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
                Current(28/July/2013)
                BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
                MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
                Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
                MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Sorry Dirk--It was meant for Duppy. The first part was for you.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

The issue I have with your sig is when you write "yes my penis is small but oh well" that is written in context of a response to someelse's comment or opinion. It is written as though the person reading it thinks and is telling you your penis is small. It is written as though that is the norm view on the site. I doubt one person on this entire site thinks that or has made a comment of such...

Your sig is really just written in really poor english. Of course you are entitled to your own views of yourself, even if they are unneccessarily negative. However, your sig should read "I have a small penis but oh well thats why im here. man on a mission". Although even in that context it still may influence others to form an opinion of you, I think even that would be taken less rude or offensive than your current sig.
                    My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                      & you sound like a whiny little bitch and why are you so worried about my sig?what did it hurt your feelings
                      Watch the name calling here.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                        Maybe im crazy but im really going to go for 9x7 I know that will probably cut down my sex partners by half or i might be surprised
                        Okay do you have a question you would like to ask or are you just updating your goals?

Comment

Here's a signature suggestion...she thinks my seven is heaven, can't wait for the first time I give her my nine... Tell me whatcha' think....?

Comment

i went and saw your pics.

i literally said out loud "what the fuck"

your cock is fucking HUGE.

but i bet you can only have sex with a select few women. Anyone average would be in pain or have a hard time...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                              The issue I have with your sig is when you write "yes my penis is small but oh well" that is written in context of a response to someelse's comment or opinion. It is written as though the person reading it thinks and is telling you your penis is small. It is written as though that is the norm view on the site. I doubt one person on this entire site thinks that or has made a comment of such...

Your sig is really just written in really poor english. Of course you are entitled to your own views of yourself, even if they are unneccessarily negative. However, your sig should read "I have a small penis but oh well thats why im here. man on a mission". Although even in that context it still may influence others to form an opinion of you, I think even that would be taken less rude or offensive than your current sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X