Success.... But im Pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success.... But im Pissed

Well I have been away from the forums for a while now, purposefully to really get away from everything and try and hit my goal of 7" NBEL. I havent measured in about 4 months and i just barely hit it. I worked about 8 months for 1/4 in length. I am very happy for the gain it is much more welcome than losing size. But i have to be doing something wrong. this process is taking a very long time for the results and the amount of effort i have put into this. I have Switched up my rountine many many times trying to find my a routine that is custom to my own needs. their is such a delicate line between Undertraining and overtraining finding a balance is tough.

I have gone through very intense workouts to moderate workouts. But Nothing really seems to kick it off. Im working way to hard to be gaining so little. I need to re-evaluate my plan. My workouts are faulty some where and somehow and I need to figure out the Source.

I was wondering does anyone else have a frusteratingly slow time with PE? if so i wonder if we have something in common. But anyways i guess for the next 3 months im going to try a less is more routine and try to keep to it.. cuz this one isn't cutting it. IF anyone would care to give me a bit of perspective on what a milder workout would look like i would appreciate the help i think i have a warped opinion of what "moderate" means.

Anyway good to be back now shooting for 7.25 NBPEL and id like it to happen in under 8 months...

My first 3-4 months were very rapid (about .20-.25" per month). After that I hit a wall where everything slowed to a crawl. I think everyone hits this point at some time - after which 6-12 months per quarter inch seems about right. If it wasn't a slow agonizing process, everyone would do PE and succeed - but the reality is that after your newbie gains only the strong survive. Sounds to me like you're one of the strong ones, just keep ticking the days away - you'll get there eventually!
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

thanks don... appreciate that i have come a long way. I know you are big into the extenders did that help you break out of the plateau??? i just know how hard and arduous it will be to hit 7.25 ugh it makes me never want to jelq again haha. But im gonna cuz their is now way im stopping, im just going to adjust and push on nose to the grindstone.

thanks 4 the push don

Comment

I hit a wall with the extender and I'm now hanging (quite aggressively at that) and I still think it'll take me 4-6 months to get my next quarter inch. It is what it is I guess, all you can do is trudge forward with what you're doing.

Some claim decent gains after a lengthy deconditioning break, but I for one wouldn't be able to stop for months at a time. It is an option though
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X