Experienced Jelqers and PE gainers. I need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Jelqers and PE gainers. I need some advice

So a guy on LPSG claims that he gained 2 inches from a "unique" routine that he created himself and I was curious about it. This is what the routine consisted of

25 jelqs
    25 base hold jelqs
    10 second horse squeeze
    Side to side jelq x5
    5 jelqs and five base hold jelqs.

He did this morning and night for 4 days back to back. As a beginner, I'm quite confused of whether I should start this routine or not. I fear that I might get injury because I am aware about how advanced some of these techniques are. Some of them I never even heard of until he messaged me about it. So what should I do? Should I avoid this routine and do something safer? I really want to gain 2 inches in length and girth.

If you are a beginner I must congratulate you on taking this step to improve your life and your self confidence!
    Now, if you are a beginner you should start with babbis' routine, and I'll explain why: like with the rest of your body you need to get ready to do any kind of effort, for example, if you now went on and tried to run for 50 miles straight without any kind of preparation you'd reach a point where you would be exhausted and if you kept pushing yourself, you'd be in trouble. The same applies to penis enlargement: you first need to condition your penis and then you can start working for the gains.
    Here is a link to that routine, follow it for 90 days, ok?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t-growing.html

Best of lucks,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Just because a routine worked for one person does not mean it will work for you. The way to gain two inches is to do a proper conditioning routine for three months and then customize your own routine to suit your needs. Some of the exercises listed here are too advanced for an unconditioned PEer
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Why not start with a known routine, you think you will gain 2 inches in girth from something like that? Are you 6 months conditioned for horse squeezes?
        There's no stretch exercises in it either for length, do you want length? Jelqing is a poor way to gain length.
        And that's less amount of jelqs than most newbies routines I've seen.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
        You've been here for over a year, you should of started a good beginner routine by now to be conditioned then you'd know how bad the routine you just posted is.
        Steve23
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Steve23; 07-15-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          Why not start with a known routine, you think you will gain 2 inches in girth from something like that? Are you 6 months conditioned for horse squeezes?
          There's no stretch exercises in it either for length, do you want length? Jelqing is a poor way to gain length.
          And that's less amount of jelqs than most newbies routines I've seen.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
          You've been here for over a year, you should of started a good beginner routine by now to be conditioned then you'd know how bad the routine you just posted is.
          Thanks for letting me know about this. I'm quite a derp for not reading that stuff before posting. Forgive me for doing so. I was skeptical doing PE back when I first joined this site back in March of this year as I only wanted to master kegels, edging, and experiencing MMOs on a consistent basis. But after reading the success forum I got really inspired to do it. I should be really careful about this and know that the routine that that particular person isn't the end all be all PE routine.

Comment

I like your profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by PenisKing View Post
              I like your profile pic
              oh thanks. I like her....

Comment

Working...
              X