My problem with edging! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem with edging! Help

so I want to last longer in bed and I have been doing kegel exercises and edging. By the way I masturbate with lube if that effects anything
    . Ok so I know that edging is doing a 10 seconds kegel right before the point of no return. That's no problem, the problem is after I hold it in almost immediately after I start masturbating again the feeling comes right back so I'll hold in again but again as soon as I start again the sensation comes. Does anybody else have this problem? Or is there anything I'm doing wrong or should do? Thanks

Edging is actually just masturbating and then stopping before orgasm and letting the sensations die down. What you are attempting to do is a dry orgasm, but you are doing it wrong it sounds like. During a dry orgasm, literally right before orgasm you do a super hard kegel and hold it. If you do it right you will actually have an orgasm but you will not ejaculate. Also if done correctly, the feeling won't instantly come back.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

yeh wait a little longer before starting up maybe 1-2 min instead of 15 seconds

Comment

thanks brian, Ok so when I do it its a little before I'm going to ejaculate. I need to do it right at the time I'm about to ejaculate right? and if I fail to hold it in is it bc I did it too late or to early?

Comment

Join the dry orgasm ans mmo group here at pegym.

Comment

I actually cut out the kegels 100 % from my "workout" and only edge and it has helped tremendously. I don't terribly care how long I sling my ropes, so the idea of the PC muscle not knowing how to contract means it doesn't contract during intense stimulation which means I last much longer.

Comment

Wait how do you hold back youre ejaculation without doing kegels? I've tried to edge but I always fail to hold in my ejaculation and end up ejaculating with a frownon my face

Comment

I don't get to the 8 or 9 most do before I bring myself back down.

Maybe I don't kegel hard enough or whatever, but I have found the longer I can have sex without using the muscle the longer I last in bed. It seems like I do an abbreviated form of edging to learn to keep myself relaxed in bed to trigger the point of no return.

I have diabetes and had poor EQ quality for a while until I saw a dietitian and got a lot of my overall health back in order. Low EQ for me meant I had to pretty much kegel to have a decent erection. Now I've lost a bit of weight and I have gotten a lot of my health back in order, and I now have relatively raging EQ. If I can keep it relaxed I last a pretty decent time.

Also, the last thing I am in the mood for is getting frustrated while I masturbate.

Comment

Working...
                X