How NOT to stretch the skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How NOT to stretch the skin?

Hi all, I have a question regarding stretching. I'm cut and when I stretch I feel as though my skin is going to stretch as well. I don't want this to happen as I like being cut. Been stretching and jelquing for a few months and I think my skin has definitely been stretches a bit, which is bothering me!

How do I ensure that I stretch my penis and not the skin?

Thanks.

Try pushing the foreskin back when you do the stretches and the jelqing, like I do, just grab your penis behind the glans and after the prepuce.

Good luck,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

If they both stretch at about the same rate, you'll still look cut (especially if you've got a tight circumcision). Using good lubrication when you jelq should also prevent some of the stretch.
      Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

The skin stretching during jelquing isn't much of an issue for me, it's during the stretching. Even when I pull the skin back and start pulling, at some point the skin rolls and starts stretching as well. I have a lot of trouble stretching without stretching the skin. Any other tips? And is the skin stretching permanent or will it go back?

Comment

Originally posted by bliss View Post
          Hi all, I have a question regarding stretching. I'm cut and when I stretch I feel as though my skin is going to stretch as well. I don't want this to happen as I like being cut. Been stretching and jelquing for a few months and I think my skin has definitely been stretches a bit, which is bothering me!

How do I ensure that I stretch my penis and not the skin?

Thanks.
          Bliss,
          When I started PE over 2 years ago, I felt the same way about my skin stretching. I was worried about it building up leaving the appearance of having foreskin which I still prefer not to have. However, it is unavoidable. Your skin must stretch along with any gains. Over the years, especially with hanging, my skin most certainly has developed and when I sit down it covers at least half my glans (very odd to see). But when I stand it looks normal, perhaps a wrinkle or two where my circ scar is. One VERY nice thing about this extra skin is when having sex or masturbating, it provides a whole new sensation to the experience.

As a circumcised man I have never known the sensation of skin gliding over my corona; now I do and I couldn't be happier. I strongly suggest that you not worry about skin development, but instead relax as it develops along with the rest of your gains. You have an opportunity here that will certainly enhance our sex life. Don't fret about it but welcome it. Unless you are deliberately trying to restore your foreskin it will never generate that much from PE. If you care to be convinced, look at some of the vets Photo Folders here (mine included). Our shaft skin has grown for sure but nowhere close to be questioned if we are circumcised or not.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind it stretching A LITTLE while my penis gets longer as it will look normal. And it makes me feel a lot better when you say that yours (and other members) despite being stretches is still nowhere close to being questioned if circumcised or not.

Personally I don't care too much about the extra sensation I'd get, I'm already perfectly happy with how sex feels right now. I'd rather keep my dick how it's been my whole life (except size of course).

Comment

Working...
            X