Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estimated how long would it be to get gains from exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated how long would it be to get gains from exercise?

Well I am going to start jelqing and want to work on girth. I will be doing jelqs and stretching before I start. I mainly want to work on girth but any length gains are great too but I want to increase my 4.5 inch girth which doesn't bother me but I think I would be happy with 5 inches. I would want to know estimated how long would this take? Would it be like it's different for everybody when it comes to gains? Any other workout recommendations? I just want to do one exercise for girth and maybe a length exercise too to see if I can gain some length too.

i would say about 6 months if you work at it hard, and stay on top of it....
    :cool:BIG D

Comment

No guarentee of any can be offered, not 6 months or even a year. You have no structured work out plan, look into a beginer routine and be prepared to go a year with great gains or maybe hardly any at all.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Lots of factors involved; genetics, diet, rest, routine, etc. I use a routine each quarter, measure gains and increase reps and intensity, then measure at the end of the quarter (every three months) again. Girth is usually harder but six to twelve months should produce gains. Good luck keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
        X