No length gains after a year of trying..help me pleasee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No length gains after a year of trying..help me pleasee

Hey everyone in desperate need of some help please. First off i am completley 110% dedicated to this and will try any suggestions to make my unit grow. I found out about PE around last October and still have yet to see any noteable progress.

I started by doing JP-90 day routine and that lasted till about 2 weeks before Christmas as i saw no results. I then bought a penimaster wore it for a month at full tension and got nothing. I then took about 2-3 months off to focus on other things and to rethink my workout and such. I came back at the end of april and ordered a bathmate while looking for a new routine. I then started this routine close to the end of April, start of May and am still doing it today.

10mins warm up warm washcloth

'dld' starting routine;

behind left cheek 30seconds, middle of cheeks 30seconds, behind right cheek 30 seconds
    down to the left 30 seconds, straight down 30 seconds, down to the right 30 seconds
    straight to the left of hip 30 seconds, straight out 30 seconds, straight out to the right of hip 30 seconds
    straight up to the left 30 seconds, straight up 30 seconds, straight up to the right 30 seconds

i did the above 3 times total, always with a lot of baby powder on my hands and unit to pull at a good force, without slippage. This lasted about 40-45mins including the warm up. ( I then usually had to pee so i went to the bathroom before starting the next phase, not sure if this matters?)

I then jumped in the bath and used the bathmate for 10mins. I always wore the bathmate with a full erection. Every other time i tried to pull straight out while the bathmate was on for 30seconds to try and do bathmate stretches. I usually did about '5' 30second sets.

I then got out of the bath dried off and within 3 minutes of leaving the bathmate i would then Jelq for 15mins. After the 15mins i would do an exercise i read to avoid turkey neck which is rubbing the boys for about a minute then pulling down on them while pulling up on your shaft.

I would jump back in the bath after this was done and wash off the vaseline for a couple minutes.

All in all for approximately the past 3months i have been doing a routine that took me over 1hour and 30mins to complete and i measured yesterday and still no gains.

Thats why im here. Any help at all, i am mainly looking for any length gains possible. I would be so extatic with just 0.5" gain right now.

Frustrating after a year or at least the last 3months of consistent hard work spending a good chunk of my day trying to see any sort of noticeable gain..but im not giving up im in this for life but i would at least like it to work lol

Again ANY advice is highly appreciated and i am willing to make time for any routine you have but perferably a little bit shorter in length then almost 2hrs as it is suspicious being in the bathroom that long lol ...also i have the original penimaster and bathmate so im open to routines that include those.

Takes some people 6+ months to start seeing gains, and you seemed to switch around a lot, only 2 weeks of jp90, then you bought an extender now trying dld routine?

Just stick with one beginner routine for 3 months and get conditioned, then if you didn't get gains from it start to add reps to the stretches or jelq longer and slowly add some other exercises(shown at the top of the page) into the routine and keep doing the routine without changing for at least 1-2 months, and don't add too many new things at once or you will never know what works for you.

And the best thing to do with an extender is wear it with the proper tension 4-6 hours a day 5-7 days a week.

Comment

hmmm okay thats good input thank you! but i tried the jp90 for 2 and a halfmonths and wore the extender for 11hrs a day for a month straight but okay, maybe i should re start then? should i go back to jp90 or stick with dlds routine and maybe just take out the bathmate for now?

possibly warm up with a rice sock instead, is it better?

Comment

Doesn't matter how you warm up as long as your warming it properly. Stick with either one, both are fine beginner routines.

Comment

JP for 2.5 months, break, extender for a month, break, 3 more months. Not everyone gains in 3 months and those that do usually only gain because of EQ increases. I'd guess that if you hadn't taken those breaks you'd have gained at least a 0.5".. it's unfortunate, because it's easy to get unmotivated especially after not getting any beginner gains for 3 months but you just gotta stick with it, no more long breaks!

Steve is right, now that you have finished your 3 months it is time to up the intensity. Don't switch back to JPs or anything, either bump up your intensity, reps, or duration of exercises. Or possibly add new exercises.

One other thing: how are your PIs?? 30 mins of stretching, 15 minutes of jelqing, and using bathmate for 10 minutes seems like a LOT for a beginner to do to me (mostly because of the bathmate). It's very possible that you have been overtraining this whole time.
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

thanks for the replies, i really appreciate it.

@ BTBrian my PIs were honestly never good, dont wake up with morning wood, i sometimes maybe notice a bit of a longer flaccid hang but my unti usually turtles after stretchings done. Also when i warm up my dick always seems to want to get about 40% hard lately, how could i avoid this?

and does this look like an appropriate workout or to less after what i just did for the last 3 months?

2 days on / 1 off

20 straight out stretchs(add one stretch each week until you hit 40 stretchs) hold each stretch for 30 seconds and then do 200 jelqs add 10 jelqs each week build your way upto doing 400 jelqs a session.

or does that sound like too little after the routine i was doing? Also should i give my unit a week rest or keep going with another routine, thx everyone

Comment

rice sock i like way better than the rag! it warms u up nice and sets the tone for a good intense routine!
              JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

C'mon man! You gotta listen to your body! If you have bad PIs you can't just keep on keepin' on with the same routine! If you didn't have good PIs then that means you were over working yourself, that is almost certainly the reason you didn't ever have gains. I'd take at least a week off and start a new routine, not a routine like the one you just listed though.

You are right to start off light and start working your way up, but before you work your way up you need to figure out how to get good PIs. Start with about that many stretches, but make them different stretches rather than just doing 20 stretches straight out. But then rather than adding stretches each week, add to the duration of each stretch. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT STRETCHING TOO HARD!!! You should not turtle after you are finished stretching, you should be hanging long and loose.

For jelqs, try going for time instead of reps. If you are doing 200 jelqs in 15 minutes then you are doing them a little fast, 90 reps takes me 10 minutes. Some people like to do them quickly but in general slower is better. Like stretches, make sure you are not jelqing with too high of an erection level/too tight of a grip!!! You should hang super plump after jelqs.

Finally, if you're also going for girth then you are probably conditioned enough to add some uli's or other squeezes to your routine. Good luck and be safe man, listen to your body from now on!

EDIT: Yea I'd go with a rice sock over a wash cloth, but I think a hot gel pack is better and an electric heating pad is probably most effective of all.

Comment

okay thanks guys, where could i buy just a hot gel pack? dollar store?

do you use baby powder when stretching? and to you what are the most positive PI's u could get? Also brian u said in ur first post not to take time off but now your saying i should take a resting week? Is one week enough or should i let my unit heal for more like 2 weeks?

Comment

Also do u count 1 rep in jelqing as both hands completing the movement or just the one i was always unsure of this

Comment

Actually I was a little off, it takes me like 20 minutes to do 120 reps where a rep is 1 stroke with each hand. I do 5 second strokes, so 10 second reps. I am only saying to take a break to recover from the overtraining, 1 week should be fine but 2 might be necessary. I just meant don't take long breaks, after 3 months 1 week off isn't going to hurt. Yea dollar store might have a hot pack, walmart or something like that would. Rice sock is definitely cheaper!

Comment

I would suggest trying one of the lighter beginner routines and try 1 on 1 off for 90 days. You may be a less is more gainer. Pe is all about trial and error and so far all you have tried is balls to the wall ending in frustration. Lighten up and try 3 times a week.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

ok i will take 2 weeks off starting today then. And ok BigO 1on/1off sounds good but then what do you mean 'and try 3 times a week' Meaning Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, kinda thing?

Also when i re start i will watch my PIs and take my time with the jelqs, at least 5 seconds each stroke?

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                            ok i will take 2 weeks off starting today then. And ok BigO 1on/1off sounds good but then what do you mean 'and try 3 times a week' Meaning Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, kinda thing?

Also when i re start i will watch my PIs and take my time with the jelqs, at least 5 seconds each stroke?
                            You don't have to go all the way down to 5 seconds a stroke if you don't want but I'd personally recommend it.

And yes, I believe that's what Big Papa meant, only doing your routine three days a week.

Comment

ok thanks everyone for there input. So im going to completley rule out my equipment for now. Take 2 weeks off and start a new routine.

Im either thinking of doing

Pesg's routine:
                              *10-Minutes – Warm Up - rice sock
                              *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches) 25kegels each stretch, x1.
                              *10-Minutes – Wet Jelqing (5-8 second strokes)
                              *Kegel 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day
                              *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment.

or JP90day on a 1day on and 1 day off regiment

..thoughts? Also left and right circle stretches is basically bringing your unit say to the left then pulling out and almost drawing an imaginary circle or the same motion like closing a window with a window crank, right? idk its hard to describe what i mean i just hope i know how to do that one right

Comment

Working...
                              X