When average NBPEL is 5-5.5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When average NBPEL is 5-5.5...

how come its so widely accepted amongst almost everyone else that it is 6 nbpel?

I'm not questioning the stats anymore. I just find it annoying that every time you see "what is average" online, the answer is always 6 inches. When, supposedly, 6 inches should be quite decent.

Is this just misinformation? A mass population misinformed about a subject?

Bpel. Who cares about nbpel.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Agreed!!!
      Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 09/12/2014 BPEL 6.25", EG 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        Who cares about BPEL? NBPEL is more important.

Comment

I think most length surveys are probably at least slightly bone-pressed, just in order to level the playing field a little between slim guys and fatter ones.

If average NBP is in the 5-5.5" region it would make perfect sense that average BP is closer to 6".

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
            Who cares about BPEL? NBPEL is more important.
            NBPEL is far less usefull than BPEL especially when measuring progress.

It's not the length of the penis....it's the length of the penis minus the fat pad. If someone gains 20 lbs doesn't mean their penis shrank =P
            Start (Jan 2012):
            BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
            BPFSL - 7.9
            ----------------------------
            Current (Jul 2012):
            BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
            BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

people just view nbpel as the important one as it is the only length of the penis that can be seen and used
              Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

you can use the whole thing you just have to push, BPEL is the only consistant/accurate measurement

Comment

BPEL is more important during sex, NBPEL is more important for the "omfg how huge is that monster?!?!" reaction from your partner. Most would agree that the first is more important, although I personally want the second one as well.
                  The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Originally posted by wand-extendio View Post
                    people just view nbpel as the important one as it is the only length of the penis that can be seen and used
                    That's odd, I press against my girlfriend harder than I press a ruler to my pubic bone, thus BPEL is used.

Comment

I think there is always the last 1/4 inch of BPEL that can not be used. Accordingly, I subtract 1/4 inch from my BPEL to determine my usable erection - UE.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I think it was on Thunder's Place where I read an exchange that went 'So how big is Ron Jeremy, exactly?' and the reply was '13" BP, 4"NBP' or something similar. Made me laugh, anyway.

Comment

I'm just really learning the abbreviations and I've never actually measured all them ither. I did earlier with a ruler, flaccid not bp was right over 4 and bp was over 5. At my full I'm right at 7, if not 7. I compare length to a king size payday, lol...

My deal here is, if I'm 4,5'' flaccid wouldn't you think I would be longer than 7 erect? IDK, just a thought I have.
                          smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Well 5.5 NBPEL = approximately 6 BPEL right? I don't see the confusion here. I rarely trust the measurements of non-PEers because they do stuff like measure from the side, bottom, at angles, and all other weird stuff. How do I know? I used to do it.
                            Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
                            05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
                            08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
                            Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

How is the proper way to measure?
                              smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Working...
                              X