injury??? back of glands/circumsition area deep purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury??? back of glands/circumsition area deep purple

i have been hanging for the entire summer im up to 12 pounds useing the captains wench. i have to clamp it down pretty hard so the device doesnt slip off i have some discomfort from it and purple glans after each set. i ussually spend 10 mins to apply heat and helicopter spins but last night io finished my last set for the week and looked at the bottom of my glans/ circumsition area and found them to be very purple for and woke up this morning and its still a bit puffy and purplish/brown. i do 3-5 sets of 20 mins upping the wieght by 1 pound every weekuntil i hit 15 and then focus on time for a little bit then start up 1 pound up every week again. i do wrap i use an wider ace bandage wrap that around then i use a smaller one and wrap that around it about a quarter inch thick of padding.

my questions are:

how do i gain alot better grip without clamping so hard i loose blood circulation during hanging
    Should i stop doing pe? move to manual stretching for a week? or what?

also i have been peing for almost 3 years. and before hanging did about 6-7 months straight of pe. i really need help guys

You are using too much weight! 5 kilos? Are you insane? You are putting a tremendous amount of stress on your penis! Stop your hanging now! You shouldn't so that for a moderate to long amount of time. The purple you see is an haematoma meaning you've burst open blood vessels due to the stress you are applying on your penis. Stop hanging until the haematoma is gone and afterwards do more PE.

Best of lucks,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

the purple is gone after about a day and a half. i would like to continue hanging should i just more slowly add wieght maybe a pound every 2 weeks? is there any way to add gripping satrength without clamping so hard?

Comment

How about this: stop the hanging completely, your body has a limit and I think you've crossed it, plus your body needs time to regenerate. Do stretches and lighter exercises and in some time resume your hanging. Do it in a slower fashion, yes a pound/week seems reasonable.
        If you want more experienced advice on hanging you should ask him: View Profile: malehanger - PEGym Forums

Good luck,

Everman.
        Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
        BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
        MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
        Current(28/July/2013)
        BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
        MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
        Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
        MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

ive been doing pe for 3 years. was up to 10-20 super slammers a day 100 side to side stretches. did extending jelqing ect. it doesnt seem like its the wieght so much it seems like its how im attaching the wieght to my penis that its requiring me to clamp way harder then i have to. the actual stretching while strapped in feels a lil annoying to good almost exactly like stretching and working towards doing a split

Comment

Just because you are very experienced with manual PE does not mean you don't need to ease into hanging. You condition for hanging by hanging, not other types of PE. Therefor, you still need to start out with hanging just like anyone else. Low and slow. Read hanging 101 and the progressive hanging threads for starts. Look in the device forum sticky thread. I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd link it for you.

Comment

hmm okay u think i should cut down 1-3 pounds or stay at this wieght for like 3 weeks?

Comment

Do what malehanger said and read hanging 101, it states a hanging routine in it that all new people should follow.

Comment

i know i have idk if i should start from the start of that or alter my routine to get on track to that. since ive been hanging since the beginning of june. for example should i adjust my routine to where it says i should be at the end of 2 months or should i start brand new

Comment

My honest advice is to start all over. You'll thank yourself later if you end up sticking with hanging. Especially if you move on to a better hanger later.

Comment

i was thinking of dropping to 6 pounds and doing 1 pound each week. i hecked hanging 101 and thats where id be at if i did it correctly the first time. i want to start all over again but i dont wanna run into the problem with having to much time to recover and making a stronger harder shorter penis which hanging 101 describes if TO lenient with rest days and such. as far as gains with only 2 months into hanging ive gotten 2/8s gain which is circumstantial although i have been smoking alot more cigs and having a very stressfull time physically with sleep depervation from how much im working and also havent been able to eat as healthy or work out. along with the sleep depervation i am getting physically sick. so that 2/8ths gain could actually be more if i was in better health.

Comment

Working...
                      X