Why isn't tђere gains in erect only flaccid help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't tђere gains in erect only flaccid help please

I started last 3 weeks and I have only gained in flaccid length and girth but my erect is the same. Am I doing anything wrong?? Or will my flaccid eventually catch up with my erect before I start gaining in erect?? Never the less., I'm not going to stop until I see my own gains in erect
    Julesonpoint
    Last edited by Julesonpoint; 07-28-2012, 02:07 AM. Reason: Mistakes
    A thousand paths to Penis Enlargement, choose the ones that work for you... :D

Do not worry, 3 weeks in PE is nothing! Some men need 6 months to gain 1 cm! Do not quit your routine and stay hopeful!

Best of lucks,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Do not worry, 3 weeks in PE is nothing! Some men need 6 months to gain 1 cm! Do not quit your routine and stay hopefull.

Thanks a lot everman, I will not quit. As long as it has worked for many, ​my case will not be an exception. Even after 3 months and I still don't record gains in erect size (not that I hope it happens) I will look into other PE that worked for others until I find the one that will increase ​my Erect length. After all I have the rest of ​my life to PE...
      Julesonpoint
      Last edited by Julesonpoint; 07-28-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

PE is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time and patience. I like how you put " After all I have the rest of ​my life to PE... ". Great outlook!

Good luck.
        Starting stats
        April 3, 2012
        BPEL - 6"
        EG - 6"

Comment

Thanks a lot everman. I hope it doesn't take that long dough but good to know... Sorry about mixing up the previous messages...... Once more thanks

Comment

Ihaveahugenick thanks a lot for the encouragement. I will soon be starting ​my session soon, in like 15 mins, any advice on any other PE I should include?? I do stretches and jelqs only...

Comment

Originally posted by Julesonpoint View Post
              Ihaveahugenick thanks a lot for the encouragement. I will soon be starting ​my session soon, in like 15 mins, any advice on any other PE I should include?? I do stretches and jelqs only...
              It depends on what your goal is. Length, girth, or just a better EQ? All of the above? lol

At this point you should be doing an already established routine like the JP90. It will condition your penis for some of the intermediate and advanced exercises. Do it for the fill 90 days, trust me. A lot of guys see gains doing the JP90, but it's designed more as a conditioning routine and it has the added bonus of easing you in to learning exercises as you add them.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

If you aren't doing a warm-up to start, then add that. 5 mins is the bare minimum, but I recommend 10 mins. Very important that you warm up, to minimize the chance of injury, loosens up all those ligs to make enlargement more likely, and speeds up recovery time.

Good luck.
              Starting stats
              April 3, 2012
              BPEL - 6"
              EG - 6"

Comment

In 3 weeks you already have gains, yet you are complaining?

There is no pleasing some people

A lot of members don't gain during the JP90, and don't see improvements for at least 6 months
                My progress log

Comment

@ Ihaveahugenick thanks a lot. I will look at the jp90 now and draft out a routine to combine with mine. I'm on a 2 days on one day off, so it will be till next tomorrow before I will be doing the exercises. @ padawan 787 please don't be angry, I just decided to ask to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong. I'm grateful for the flaccid increase cos now I look hot when I'm wearing. my swimming trunks but I retired from sex cos of my opinion of my erect penis and a long flaccid is really not important in closed doors cos my EQ is out of this world, the mere thought that I will get laid takes me to a 100% erect but this is the secound time I've been stopped during sex with the girl saying she was tired and I feel its the size.
                  Julesonpoint
                  Last edited by Julesonpoint; 07-28-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I'm not angry, just surprised, you should be happy with the gains you have made so far

It is only the beginning of your PE journey and you have already seen flaccid growth, erect growth is sure to follow in time
                    My progress log

Comment

Working...
                    X