How do you clamp???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you clamp???

Hey everyone, I've already done the jp90 routine and finished 3 months of conditioning, but I want to start doing girth work. I'm not sure whether I should try clamping or Uli, both are confusing to me. Do you squeeze around the base of the shaft and hold for a while, and how many sets?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

Give yourself another 3 months of PE before you start worrying about Uli's and clamping.

Comment

I agree with DemOne on this one man, i did some experiment with uli and many times have gotten 5 big red dots which healed after 1 to 2 days. But still do not attempt uli or any other advanced routine, before you have done at least 3 - 6 month conditioning this is advice from someone who knows a lot about penis damage trust me!

Right now i am going to do the jp90 days or maybe double of that before i attempt uli again, well i did learn how to get perfect pressure for uli. But still a big risk doing it without conditioning first.
      torgern
      Last edited by torgern; 07-29-2012, 12:40 PM.
      I am doing PE for myself.
      MY log:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...d-torgern.html

Comment

Ok, Thanks guys, I'll give it another 3months before I attempt it, I've made it this far without injury and would like to keep it that way. =)

Comment

you should continue with your exercises until gains slow down, use a log to keep track maybe.

you gained .5 inches already in 3 months that's a lot
          Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Working...
          X