Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises-- Is that all?

Hey Guys,
    It is my rest day and I am off work as well. I have been checking out all the exercises we have since this morning because I am ready to move onto another routine. Following is the list of all Length as well as Girth exercises that I could find in the exercise section.

Length:

Flaccid Stretch, Rotatory Stretch, Side Jelq, JAI Stretch, Side-to-Side Stretch, Side Fowfer, Leg Tuck Pull, A-Stretch/Assisted A-Stretch, Erect Stretch.

Girth:

Mini-Jelqs, V-Jelqs, Flaccid Bend, Slinky Bend, Erect Squeeze, Erect Bend, Compressor, ULI, Horse-Squeeze.

Questions:

-Is that all the exercises we have? If not, please add the ones you know that are not mentioned, and also specify if they are primarily Length or Girth exercises.
    -I tried my best to arrange them in the order they should be tried (based on the experience with PE). How good of job did I do? Would you make any changes in that order, or once you are through with beginner phase you can basically choose any that appeals to you the most?

Thanks
    Cris
    "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Tunica tug- Girth but adds length too
    V-Stretch - Length
    Supra slammers - Girth
    Mandingo stretch- Length

Comment

Originally posted by cris_jos View Post
      Hey Guys,
      It is my rest day and I am off work as well. I have been checking out all the exercises we have since this morning because I am ready to move onto another routine. Following is the list of all Length as well as Girth exercises that I could find in the exercise section.

Length:

Flaccid Stretch, Rotatory Stretch, Side Jelq, JAI Stretch, Side-to-Side Stretch, Side Fowfer, Leg Tuck Pull, A-Stretch/Assisted A-Stretch, Erect Stretch.

Girth:

Mini-Jelqs, V-Jelqs, Flaccid Bend, Slinky Bend, Erect Squeeze, Erect Bend, Compressor, ULI, Horse-Squeeze.

Questions:

-Is that all the exercises we have? If not, please add the ones you know that are not mentioned, and also specify if they are primarily Length or Girth exercises.
      -I tried my best to arrange them in the order they should be tried (based on the experience with PE). How good of job did I do? Would you make any changes in that order, or once you are through with beginner phase you can basically choose any that appeals to you the most?

Thanks
      Cris
      Bundled stretches - good for length and girth, I'd wait 3 more months first thoughpersonally. Most people lose EQ for the first couple months of doing these, they're very intense. My personal fav. PE exercise though.
      V-Stretch - Opposite of an A-stretch
      Mandingo stretch - some people love these for length, I find them average
      Supraslammers - very intense for girth, personally haven't done them much. Probably want 3 months of uli/squeezing experience.

And then of course there's the devices - clamping, extending, hanging, and pumping.

Your order is fine except that I'd move erect bends to the very end. They're pretty intense and scary as hell haha.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        Tunica tug- Girth but adds length too
        V-Stretch - Length
        Supra slammers - Girth
        Mandingo stretch- Length
        Thank You, Steve. Short and simple as always
        "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

I think you're missing the Big Al squeeze for girth. One ok grip below glans and another at base - then squeeze and hold. Done at around 50% erection and not too intense, but effective.
          Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
          05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
          08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
          Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
            Bundled stretches - good for length and girth, I'd wait 3 more months first thoughpersonally. Most people lose EQ for the first couple months of doing these, they're very intense. My personal fav. PE exercise though.
            V-Stretch - Opposite of an A-stretch
            Mandingo stretch - some people love these for length, I find them average
            Supraslammers - very intense for girth, personally haven't done them much. Probably want 3 months of uli/squeezing experience.

And then of course there's the devices - clamping, extending, hanging, and pumping.

Your order is fine except that I'd move erect bends to the very end. They're pretty intense and scary as hell haha.
            Thanks a bunch, Brian. I love the way you explained things. Loosing EQ is a very common, huh. Won't starting with low intensity and less number of reps help with that issue? Taking a progressive approach is always wise and healthy, but I do understand you have to have certain amount of time under your belt to even try some of the exercises mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by Edge of Glory View Post
              I think you're missing the Big Al squeeze for girth. One ok grip below glans and another at base - then squeeze and hold. Done at around 50% erection and not too intense, but effective.
              Umm I think it is the same as Erect Squeeze, if I am not mistaken. As the name suggests, it has to be done at 80%-fully erect (most people do it at 90% erection level). Big Al squeezes is a modification of it, and 50% erection level is probably to minimize the risk of injury involved. It may be also useful to condition your penis and then you can always up the intensity, number of reps, and of course erection level.

But that was just how I look at it. Big Al would know better.

Comment

Kettlebell v-stretch - Length
                Start (Jan 2012):
                BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
                BPFSL - 7.9
                ----------------------------
                Current (Jul 2012):
                BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
                BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

Originally posted by cris_jos View Post
                  Thanks a bunch, Brian. I love the way you explained things. Loosing EQ is a very common, huh. Won't starting with low intensity and less number of reps help with that issue? Taking a progressive approach is always wise and healthy, but I do understand you have to have certain amount of time under your belt to even try some of the exercises mentioned above.
                  Yea it'll help but still, most people lose a bit of EQ with them. Taking more rest days (maybe only do them every other workout or something at first) would probably be beneficial too.
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                  X