Thread: Traction wrapping
- 07-30-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Blog Entries
I have a few traction wrapping questions:
1. How tight should I be wrapping my dick?
2. is it bad if I get an erection with a tight traction wrap on?
3. since I am just starting off, how long should I keep the wrap on?
Can I just do it before bed and take it off in the morning?
4. For those who traction wrap, was their a noticeable difference?
5. Can I traction wrap everyday or should I limit the # of times I do it per week?2/1/12 Current
BPEL: 5.8'', (8/24/13) 6.25''
MSEG: 4.4'', 4.5''
- 07-30-2012 #2
Hello franzjager, can I ask why do you want to do traction wrap? If you are just starting out I would keep it on 15-20 tops in the beginning then remove and check temperature on your dick, cold is not a good sign. And any discoloration is not good sign either. What are your goals to achieve by this just curious.
- 07-30-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
Depends on why you are traction wrapping. Traction wrapping can be used really for two things:
2. Cementing flaccid/erectile length.
If you use it for counter-turtling, you don't need to stretch it out much but to a little of normal flaccid length.
However, if it is for cementing, you need to (mostly flaccid) pull it out to a good stretch and traction wrap there.
The tension you use with traction wrapping should not be enough to cut off circulation to the penis.
I use four components when I traction wrap:
1. A few nice super soft water esorbant cloths as the primier wrap on my shaft.
2. A thick cushiony peace of cloth (a winter sock nice a fluffy will do fine, just cut it at the before the heal).
This is used over the nice super solf cloths.
3. A couple piece of adhesive bandages (10 x 2). You can use one long piece as long as it can go around the whole length.
The first for the top to the middle and the second for the middle to the base.
4. A bracier. Like a 1 x 8-9 piece of mouse pad, thick ace bandage, any thing durable but flexible, etc...
Now, I will go into how I apply this wrap routine.
First off, I do the top shaft (glans to mid region). The reason I start at the top side first is because after the glans are secure, I can grap the underglans (already secure) and pull the shaft back out while wrapping. This is the only area I don't need to stretch my penis out for.
I get the first piece of soft cloth and wrap it around from the mid to the tip of my glans. Then wrap half of the thick cloth nex.
Afterward, I apply the first adhesive bandage starting just under the glans with just a few semi-tight rotations and stop.
Next, I place the bacier evenly on the shaft (just like how you measure from top side) at the underglans then flip the slack of the thick cloth and wrap around that a few times but a little tighter to secure the thick cloth and bacier from going past the glans. Once, the glans are secure, I move onto the rest wrapping the adhesive bandage semi-tightly around the thick cloth and bracier going about 45 degrees downward til I get to mid region and seal of the bandage.
The second half is much easier, placing the rest of the soft cloth and thick cloth after it then doing the 45 degress with the second bandage start where the first bandage left off at. The remainder of the bandage will go around the base.
You don't want it so tight that you block of the urethra (just is case you may have to take a leak in the near future). The bracier is set right with a secure wrap will handle most of the tension for you keeping the wrap in that length area.
Wear to your leisure but not while sleeping. The same rules apply to any device which this still is.
Last edited by thenewdude; 07-30-2012 at 04:06 AM.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- 07-30-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Jersey Shore
I ordered a VacExtender mod kit which came with two 3.5" silicone sbleeves ( large blue) which work great as a tension wrap. Unfortunately, they cost about $10 each. Some guys have reported good success with the less expensive What-A-Grip which can be cut for a custom fit. However, I found that a WAG was not strong enough, though others claim two or three layers work well.
These can be worn for several hours without a problem.
Last edited by not2big; 07-30-2012 at 01:04 PM.Valued Member of 7+years at the PEGym12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
Fat Pad = 1+/-
Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.
- 11-23-2012 #5
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I have tried what a grip, 2 layers, perfect.
- By Iguana in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 110Last Post: 06-18-2016, 10:31 AM
- By NaS050 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:23 PM
- By pe_hope it works in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
- By LittleBigMan in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2010, 08:36 PM
- By Brandon08 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:31 PM