Let's talk about skin tightness, circumcisions, and curves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about skin tightness, circumcisions, and curves

So, it seems like the bottom of my penis has more skin than the top. I understand this is normal to a degree due to the shape of the glans, but I also have a moderate upward curve (which I'm trying to decrease). I am circumcised. It seems like, when fully erect, the skin on the top of my shaft is puled taut while the skin on the bottom is still loose and stretchy.I also have a prominent "turkey neck".

The fact that the skin on the top of my shaft is pretty tight seems, in my non-scientific opinion, like it could be a contributing factor to a curved penis by not allowing the shaft to expand evenly. It's not 'tight as a drum', I can still stretch it away from my erect shaft, but not nearly as far as the bottom skin.l

I've seen terms like "tight circumcision" thrown around before, maybe it happened to me? My erect penis has been curved for as long as I can remember, since before I began masturbating. I know there's a theory that a curve can be caused by 'working the shaft' repeatedly and consistently, but I'm certain it's not a factor in my case. like I said, curved before masturbation.

I remember reading a while back that some people stretch their penis skin for various reasons. Should I start doing it to even out the skin between the bottom and top of my shaft? Any risks to doing this, such as stretch marks?

Hi nards, I think just undertaking a normal beginners routine will help with loosening up some more skin on the top of the shaft for starters. Some skin stretching is a natural consequence of PE and is not a bad thing, and in your case could be a very good thing. Maybe just do a little research on turkey neck prevention and correction to not exacerbate this pre-exisiting condition. It might just be a matter of being a little more mindful of your technique when jelqing.

Comment

how to solve the curves?

Comment

I know when someone has something in their head, you're not going to change their mind, but maybe consider being thankful for an upward curve.
        Starting point(4-24-12): BPEL 5.5, MEG 4.75(12cm), BEG 5.0.

Progress(12-24-12) BPEL 6.25in MEG 5 1/8(13cm) BEG 5.75 (14.5cm)

Comment

By doing PE, your skin will stretch some and loosen up a bit - at least it has for me.

About your curve - many feel that a slight upwards curve is desirable. Extending and hanging seem to help straighten a curve. I went from having about a 20 degree curve to the right that is almost straight now (I have well over 100 hours hanging and 1500 hours extending under my belt)
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

It's tough to say if the skin tightness is maybe just a symptom of the preexisting curve or if it contributed to it.

First off, are you sure you want the curve gone? I hear chicks dig the upward curve.

If you really do, the jelq can be done in such a way to slowly change it, but I don't have any experience with that. A quick search should turn up plenty of results from guys who have.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X