Different approach to PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different approach to PE?

I was thinking maybe to promote length days and girth days rather than the same workout day after day. Bodybuilders train one body part one time a week for every body part (Arms day, legs day, back day, etc.) and see substantial growth quick with 12 to 15 sets per muscle, 2 days on 1 day off splits. On length day I was thinking along the lines of: Warm-up 10 minutes, then JAI stretch for 20 reps, A stretch 5 sets of 20 seconds, Internal stretch 5 sets of 20 seconds, and then finally to sum up the stretches JonPop's stretch in his 90 day program, then 50 jelqs on each hand, I've been reading about edging and I figured it might be useful so I threw in 20 minutes of edging to finish the workout. Warm down for 6 minutes. On girth days: Warm-up 10 minutes, JonPop's stretches, 75 jelqs each hand, 60 V-jelqs each hand, 20 reps of horse sqeezes (no hold at the bottom), 20 minutes of edging, Warm down for 6 minutes. Definitely let me know what everyone thinks, hopefully some administrators see this and give their input as well. Try not to be too mean, I understand this may be overtraining but if not I posted it because I wanna learn and master PE.

Just follow the routine, please. And cut down on the big letters, it is not quite polite.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't mean any disrespect

Comment

If you haven't been doing PE for 3 months or more then no a-stretches, no internal stretchs, and no horse squeezes(Those are after 6 months of a solid routine)
        Like Everman stated, just do the routine how it's meant to be done if you want proper safe conditioning.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that, I do something very similar myself and like it a lot. One of my favorite things about PE is all the variation and experimentation that can be done. You should definitely be careful and build up your level of conditioning though before getting too advanced
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
          X