is 4.25 or 4.5 inch girth small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 4.25 or 4.5 inch girth small?

My girth varies between the two depending how erect I am. im just curious if that is a bad number to be at. I am doing pe for a lil over a month now so my goal would like to be 5 inch around the 6 month mark. I hope 4.5 inch girth is not tiny!

Well, that's where I am. I have a perfect wife and two great kids. It gets the job done, but do I want more? Sure I do.. It is all up to you. If you find a girl with a giant vagina it may be small. If you find a girl with a small vagina you will be more than enough.

Comment

your right. i can give my gf multiple orgasms when we have sex. It seems I can really please her also so I think I'm over thinking it. plus its hard for me to get an accurate girth reading because time I go and measure my erection kinda goes down and I'm using string material so I don't know how efficient that is. I don't want to wrap it around to tight because then it will make me even smaller than what I am lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irishfan View Post
        Well, that's where I am. I have a perfect wife and two great kids. It gets the job done, but do I want more? Sure I do.. It is all up to you. If you find a girl with a giant vagina it may be small. If you find a girl with a small vagina you will be more than enough.
        Is your girth still 4.5ish......I thought you were the guy who got the surgery?
        Start (Jan 2012):
        BPEL - 7.0 x 4.8
        BPFSL - 7.9
        ----------------------------
        Current (Jul 2012):
        BPEL - 7.5 x 5.0
        BPFSL - 8.6

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk_Diggler View Post
          Is your girth still 4.5ish......I thought you were the guy who got the surgery?

It really isn't surgery. And it's to early to tell. I am just under 5 but I still have some swelling. So I am not calling it a true gain unitll it has healed complete. The Dr. Says that could be up to 21 days.

Comment

Originally posted by nick93 View Post
            your right. i can give my gf multiple orgasms when we have sex. It seems I can really please her also so I think I'm over thinking it. plus its hard for me to get an accurate girth reading because time I go and measure my erection kinda goes down and I'm using string material so I don't know how efficient that is. I don't want to wrap it around to tight because then it will make me even smaller than what I am lol
            Then I would say you are perfect.

Comment

just got a accurate reading and checked multiple times im just under 4 3/4 and at bottom Im 4 3/4. thats not too bad is it? hoping to be at 5 inch in girth hopefully in a few more months if not 3?

Comment

One of the more reliable surveys claims the average range is between 4.5 to 4.9. So, statistically you are average.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  One of the more reliable surveys claims the average range is between 4.5 to 4.9. So, statistically you are average.
                  can you post the link
                  7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.
                    My progress log

Comment

That's the one. I guess I missed the upper range by 0.1 inch
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                      X